Video Proof that Pakistan Army broke the Peace in Swat

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu Maryam PK, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

This is very interesting.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMCZfL0XN-M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMCZfL0XN-M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^ The Taliban captured 4 army men: Captain Najam, Capt Junaid and two NCO's after the peace accord. They had cameras, russian/chinese made assault rifles, grenades and moblies. The taliban suspected them to be theifs or foreign intel agents. Probably the army was not owning them by then since it is SOP to disown ISI/SSG personnel. But these guys spilled the beans. Anyway, later it seems, Najam was killed and made a hero:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUTIk9selHA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUTIk9selHA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Any thoughts?

2. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

This proves army was planning offensive even before the peace was over, and that a certain colonel gul was unhappy about the peace

3. Logic lover

Logic lover Well-Known Member

'Shaheed Riaz' - what a title for someone fighting for the sake of taghut!

4. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Indian army also calls its dead shaheed.......

5. Logic lover

Logic lover Well-Known Member

What infuriates me is the so-called Muslims' attitude of designating the title of 'shaheed' for the taghut supporter/fallen fighter and 'terrorist' for the real shaheed.

The cow worshippers are easier to deal with.

6. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

I have been watching the Dawn News channel over the last two days, the propaganda on it is evil.

7. petal

petal iPetal

Typical Pakis. I wouldn't have expected anything less.

8. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

i have just been surveying some youtube vids. It propoganda overdrive. Did u see the latest video:
    ----------------- - Pakistan Defence Forum
    It seems somehow the enemy has changed overnight from India to Taliban. I realy could not belive PA could have perpetrated lal masjid until the latest swat fiasco. Damn the salafis, they make u dull.

9. Confusing…

The person in the interview at 00:55 is introduced as “Lieutenant Najam” and he later confirms it while the person who became Shaheed is “Captain Najam”, former is from AK regiment while the later is SSG so he can’t be part of AK because they don’t have SSG personnel assigned to them. In the second video you can see the SSG dager (from the shoulder pad) which his mother is kissing and they are actually based at Cherat and not Pindi as the person claims. The weapons are never shown on TV (as promised in the beginning) so we can’t tell nevertheless SSG don’t carry AK’s due to restrictive movement and lack of accuracy and rely on MP5. Lieutenant Najam gives his service number on Air so there is nothing stopping him from hiding his regiment and rank as that is the standard SOP when captured e.g. Name, Service Number, Rank and regiment why would he tell the truth about his name and service but lie about rank and regiment.

The video doesn’t really prove anything conclusively as to who broke the peace deal etc.

Very confusing

I registered at Pakistan Defense forum and got banned within a day with my IP banned and they all abused me and started cursing me out from post 2 onwards because I questioned the regiments and tactics at Jamia Hafsa massacre

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  10. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

He is making it up on the fly. U can see that the other three dont do the talking, and remain ambigous, particualrly the NCO's. See junaid staring at him when he claims about the longish hair that everyone has them or something later. Its clear he is the most intellegent of the group. They were clearly on a spying mission. Do u go photographing just for fun in enemy territory?

they can be attached. Apparently they were, as in the second vid.

ssg obviously move about. There is nothing wrong with this.
    the soldiers never denied this.

mp5 is their standard issue, but it has much less range. who said ak is inaccurate?

I emember u cant get into ssg if u r a leitenant. u have to be capt at least. Dont know why exactly he would do that.

maybe not. Thats why war is fuzzy

hmmm, so they r a bit like sufiforums?

11. ok, brother. you know best

12. Pakistani

Pakistani New Member

The kind of shariah law that the Taliban came with was not what the people of Swat wanted. No good religious scholar supports the Taliban while many religious scholars have voiced their support for the Pakistan army operation.

The worse that this video shows is that the soldiers were gathering intel about the Taliban and what's wrong with that. The country does not belong to the Taliban. Any army of a country would want to gather intel about potential threats to the country.

13. IbnShaykh

IbnShaykh 'Mr Gangster Man'

Student who says MP5 is standard issue for the SSG?

I know nothing about the SSG but I would find it unusual if MP5 was standard issue. Not only is it a submachine gun, but it has a very short range and a lack of stopping power. I have never heard of any unit regular or special using it as a standard weapon.

14. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Barelvi scholars? or Shia scholars? or Amad Sheikh?

your country made a deal with an enemy. U have to respect that. As they say: beggars are not choosers. The army made the deal to save its behind. Why did it have to break it then?

15. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

Please re-word that to say: The kind of Shari'ah Law that the Taliban came with is not what I want.

That brings the question: would you want to continue to live under the current Pakistani law?

16. suhail

suhail New Member

And what the heck do you know about Shariah law. Your country have not implemented Shariah for last 57 years. The politicians in your country and even layman are to blame for not implementing Shariah.

When Pakistan was made it was called as if it was the land of the Muslims and they will live according to the law of Allah. But what has come out is another secular nation whose army kills its own people and lays down arm infront of cow worshippers. Freaking cowards. Damn with your army and your nationalism.

May Allah give your army what it deserves and make the land swallow them whole.

17. Pakistani

Pakistani New Member

The deal with the Taliban was to lay down their arms which they did not do. There was no deal that army personnel could not go to that area. The Taliban were not implementing shariah properly because there were not any good scholars among them.
    Th proper shariah law was the basic demand of the people of Swat and the government of Pakistan was never opposed to that. The Taliban were threatening the democratic government of Pakistan by continuing to take territory despite of the peace deal.
    I will paste links below for information:
    Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
    The Daily Star - Details News
    Dr Naeemi’s assassination attempt
    Ulema back Swat military operation | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
    It is the desire of every muslim that shariah be implemented in its proper way by learned scholars.
    Why are you people supporting Taliban who don't hesitate in killing civilians whether they be muslims or not?

18. Pakistani

Pakistani New Member

may Allah bless Pakistan army
    I am not against shariah law but the Taliban were forcing there narrow view of Islam down everyones throats. As muslims we must learn to respect differences. Allah willing I will not fall into hating my fellow muslims.
    Trust me Pakistan army is an Islamic army in that they pray 5 times a day and pray for martyrdom.

19. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

Indeed. 'Martyrdom' for the sake of America.

20. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

i have relatives in the army. No one forces them to pray. If anyone wants to see movies at prayer times, its their wish. It is really upto the individual. Secondly, do u know the army has christian, parsi and qadiani officers too?