Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by AbuUsama, Jul 15, 2009.

1. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Source :
  2. دلیل

دلیل New Member

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
    Assalamu Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh

Dr. Ayman Zawahiri mentions that Mujahideen are defending the dignity and indepenence of the Muslim Ummah. I'd like to pose the question of why we are defending the independance of Afghanistan and Pakistan and what caused us to do so. Afghanistan has been the land of Muslims since the early days of Islam. It was sucessfully governmed by the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. No one was fighting Afghanistan; tere were no foreign occupation in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was an independent and dignified Muslim land. Why was their dignity and independence taken away from them? I'm asking these questions because it amazes me as to how Al Qaida is pointing fingers at the kuffar who have occupied our land but never dares to take responsibility for bringing them into our lands.

If the Pakistani people answer Dr. Ayman Zawahiri's call to help remove the enemy, who will al-Qaida invite next and where? Which poor and helpless Muslims will al-Qaida trap in the midst of their battles next?

WaAlaikum Salam Arahmatullahi WaBarakatuh.
  3. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

As Salamu alaykum

Does Al Qaeda have military transport aircraft that brought the crusaders to Afghanistan and Pakistan?
  4. Rakan

Rakan volcanic rage.

His message is gonna fall on deaf ears ... people have tuned him out.
  5. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Yeah. It is suspicious when a member's first post is like what daleel posted.
  6. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

if I am not wrong there were Prophets with no followers

May Allah (swt) give victory to the brothers
  7. drkjke

drkjke Well-Known Member

when you write something check facts first than dare to right.blind writing without any facts is of no use to anyone.
    let me give a brief history
    afghanistan was only a by name muslim country before soviets attacked it in late 70s.when afghanistan was occupied some mujahideen from afghanistan pakistan and arab rose up to fight against russian kufaars who were raping and murdreing afghans in hundreds daily.when soviet union got defeated than the arab mujahideen who fought in afghanistan formed alqaeda ,later taliban came into form after afghanistans law and order situation got worse after secular war lords like dostam gained force.taliban with alqaedas support fought and defeated these secular war lords and built an islamic amaraat or khilafat in afghanistan.seeing this the american kufaars who work for iblees and dajaal got orders from their satans to destroy these taliban before this islamic khilafat and system spreads to other areas of muslim ummah and may cause destruction of kufers system of zulm.
    now afghanis are represented by taliban and taliban gave shelter to their friends and helpers alqaeda mjahids and afghanistan was a soveriegn and free country.than what right does americans(may allah annihilate them) have to attack and invade a free muslim country ?who was doing what everyone does.that is to safeguard their own even americans say that 9/11 was staged by americans thelselves.
    when america and britain can give sanctuary to islamic enemies like sulman rushdie than why cant a free islamic country like afghanistan give place to osama who helped rebuild afghanistan with taliban

but saying that i know that when hearts go blind than nothing effects a person.nothing
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  8. shahid.fais

shahid.fais <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

walaikum salam,

pz do mention the next time as to whom ur posing the question??

AS for ur question,u seem to be confused and contradict in ur statements!

you asked
    but u also mention

isnt that answer to your question!!! dont u know what BUSH had said?? as it seems ur very ignorant of whats happening around u, here it is
    bush said

"Under the rule of the Taliban and Al Qaida, Afghanistan was a totalitarian nightmare, a land where women were imprisoned in their homes, men were beaten for missing prayer meetings, girls could not go to school, and children were forbidden the smallest pleasures, like flying kites"

and he had famously said about a caliphate "I'm not going to allow this to happen and no future American president can allow it either,"

and u still ask why they invaded our lands??

and its no good in taking up topics which have long been discussed and buried here in this forum as to how the US was keen on invading afghanistan long before 9/11 and had made alliances and preparations for that.. u can still search for those threads.....

and i want to ask u,who invited them to our land of iraq,to our land of palestine,who invited them to kill our children of iraq,who invited to install puppets in our countries,who invited russians to invade afganistan before??

and its amazing as to how those sitting away from the seen of conflict blame the mujahideen for our problems and those feeling the heat in the midst of battles say "

"Not at all. Osama is the greatest mujahid of the present times. He is not a terrorist as propagated by the US. He fought for Afghanistan. He saved Afghans. How could we regret hosting him? I asked the world to provide evidence again him. He was innocent. Therefore, nobody -- even Saudi Arabia -- could prove anything against him."

"We don't care for the US wrath! We are only afraid of God's wrath. The US was hell-bent to topple our legitimate government. It would have still done so even had Osama been expelled"

ma salam
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  9. Awakened

Awakened New Member

another set up thread..or should i say set up post by daleel.
  10. ever515

ever515 Member

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44am IST

DUBAI, July 15 (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's second-in-command urged Pakistanis to join jihad against the United States which he said was occupying the Asian country.

"It is the individual duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to join the Mujahedeen," Ayman al-Zawahri said in a statement posted on an Islamist website.

"The scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that if the infidel enemy enters a Muslim country, it is the duty of all of its inhabitants -- and when needed, their neighbours -- to mobilise for Jihad.

"The Americans are today occupying Afghanistan and Pakistan, so it is the duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to rise up to fight them."

Which scholars of Islam?

Who are they and where can I find their their direct quotes or statements?
  11. Awakened

Awakened New Member

if you had the intelligence to find this forum then im sure it wouldnt be too much of a task to type in defensive jihad on google etc to find the rulings on it...actually thats what most people do anyway:D
  12. ever515

ever515 Member

Well Doh! I'm so silly.:rolleyes:
    I didn't know it was defensive jihad that he was referring to.

Just interested in where the good Doctor gets his words from and thought that maybe I could learn from the good people of IA. .

I'll nip off to google now and look for defensive jihad rulings, and the scholars who make them, who knows I may even have the time for offensive rulings as well.

Thank you for your advice and direction
  13. Awakened

Awakened New Member

no problem. Its probably the best way for you to get the information as there are no scholars on this forum that can give you the rulings. On some occassions non muslims have visited forums and asked open questions about jihad which then led to some uneducated members answering on behalf of islam, which left them in trouble and gave a negative impression to non muslims. In some cases the non muslims used these questions to try to lure muslims into incriminating themselves so unfortunately you might not find too many willing to help you out, in which case google is your best bet....

all the best;)
  14. ever515

ever515 Member

Thank you.
    I am genuinely interested so I will take your(well put forward) advice on board.
    Its all about education ;)
  15. Awakened

Awakened New Member

i would hope that you would ask questions about the creed and beliefs of muslims in relation to God. I would be willing to help you as im sure many others would.

Sometimes because of the political climate many non muslims have questions like yours but never ask about the reasons why people are muslim in the first place nor do they realise what islam has to offer. Asking about jihad is like asking about a single branch on a tree whilst never looking at its beauty in it entirety.
  16. ever515

ever515 Member

This is just a specific question relating to this specific issue.
    It is important for me to look at the whole tree, but also to study each branch, twig, leaf and bud.

I appreciate your kind offer of help regarding the creed and beliefs of muslims, I'm sure I'll be calling at some point.

As a person with no religious beliefs it is important that I try to learn, understand and respect.

As i said, it's all about education

17. Awakened

Awakened New Member

yep true, hope you gain beneficial knowledge about islam. My advice is to learn about the roots of the tree, for if the roots are strong the tree will be strong. The roots of Islam is TAWHEED which is the Oneness of Allah, his names and attributes, his exclusive right to be worshipped followed and obeyed.
  18. Afghan Halak

Afghan Halak New Member

Brother, Im not here to judge anyone on the forum so don't take this the wrong way when I ask this:

Did you write the first sentence highlit above because it is your understanding of my homeland, people, and history or did you write this out of anger, as an attack?

Also, what do you mean by "some" mujahideen rose up?

And, can you show me what part of my country was rebuilt by AQ? I'd be very interested in this. Do you have pictures, videos, any sort of records to show us that this did take place?

Just a small fyi "Afghani" is the name for the monetary unit of Afghanistan. We, the people are called Afghan(s) in English. Afghani is used in both Pashto and Dari but pertains to Afghanistan (culture, literature, language, etc).
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  19. shahid.fais

shahid.fais <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

am sorry to say this akhi,but u sound like an afghan nationalist...i truly hope to be wrong
  20. Mohammad Juhayman

Mohammad Juhayman New Member

alexander attacked afghanistan(though nt muslim at that time).no usama there. britishers attacked it in colonial era . no usama there . ussr attacked it. no usama there .now nato attacks it. it turns out that the common factor for attacking is their kufr not usama. simply put it they are our enemies who will attack us by inventing lies or else. they didnot go to iraq to find binladen but rather wmd. now they will come to pakistan to stop nuclear prolifation. as for answering the call of jihad let the world know that pakistanis are answering it from each and every corner of pakistan in flocks u have to at right place and right time to witness it.