Rafidha and Salaatul Eid

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Layth, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

How come the Rafidha come to the eid prayers?? They believe we are kuffar, so why do they come? Maybe the rafidhi ahmedjbh can answer.

I am thinking maybe they think they will get double the reward if they do taqiyya on Salaatul Eid.
  2. Raiwand

Raiwand <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

where i live, they usually look at sunnis eid date and do it the day after. they dont pray with us. we hate each other. im disgusted by their dark looks, especially the iraqi/lebanon ones, dark under the eyes, with that cursed looks. i guess many of you know what im talking about.
  3. Abdullah ibn Adam

Abdullah ibn Adam New Member

I know exactly what you are talking about. Subhanallah, it is almost as if Allah has blackened their faces in this life before the akhirah. In many cases, you can almost identify a rafidhi just by his face, this might sound strange to some people but trust me if you have had any experience with them you'd know what I mean. The same goes for most Egyptian Coptic Christians, they somehow have so much darkness and accursedness on their faces it's almost as if the word "kafir" is written on their foreheads.

May Allah keep us firm upon the haqq...

<!-- / message -->
  4. InTheHearts0fGreenBirds

InTheHearts0fGreenBirds Diagnosed with wahan

LOL me and another brother used to play 'pick out the shiite game' in a shiia populated area