Pictures Raining in Makkah (rare)

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by General Bison, Nov 3, 2010.

1. General Bison

General Bison <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Source is Ana Almuslim

2. Salamat

Salamat <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

how rare is rain in mecca?
  3. maaqib

maaqib اصبر

ahhh when i went to umrah earlier this year, the night we arrived in jeddah it was fine but on the way to makkah it was pouring and thunder just like the picture, when we got to maakkah it had just stopped...

yesterdays salaat al maghrib:

well it's kinda in the middle of a dessert so think about it :p
  4. Apathy

Apathy <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

i remember when that fat swine led maghrib. I waited until he finished. And prayed with someone else.
  5. Ibn saif-Allaah

Ibn saif-Allaah New Member

Boy I really feel for you. If you cant pray behind him then who can you pray behind? All the Imaams at the Haram are more or less on the same level.
  6. Abu Idris Al-Albani

Abu Idris Al-Albani New Member

We have a brother here that is as skinny and small like a twig, but he sounds exactly the same as Sudais. lol

When he first came to be the Imaam here, people spead all over the city that Sudais is our new Imaam, hahah.

I remember one of my Umrah trips, it was pouring while we were in Makkah mashaaAllah. A couple of friends and I ran up to the third floor, it was so cool. We were running and sliding on the floor head first...all the old brothers were looking at us like we were Majnoon. lol
  7. maaqib

maaqib اصبر

majnoon albaaniyoon heh? lol
  8. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Funny thing is, you probably consider the person you prayed with a kaafir too.
  9. abu~Adil as somali

abu~Adil as somali New Member

inshallah ill be making a spcial duca for the brothers/sisters on IA when am there this sunday..and a more special dua for ther brothers and sisters of the ummah who are suffering uder opression...and i do hope it rains so i could come bk to this thread and say i was there when it rained
  10. Abu Idris Al-Albani

Abu Idris Al-Albani New Member

May Allah bless you with a rainy experience.
  11. Apathy

Pray behind any muslim? lol Is that so hard. you do not have to pray behind them. You will get the same reward. Just wait until they finish and pray. There is always people late.
  12. Apathy

hey i am consistent with my belief. I practice what i preach. And no the guy was muslim for sure.

And at least my prayer has a chance to be accepted. Unlike the rest. Who know the guy is a kafir and still pray behind him.
  13. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

Apathy - you are bonkers

On topic - when i went hajj it poured down the first day in mina, there was flooding in jeddah, amazing experience
  14. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

And then maybe he did takfeer on himself and stopped praying altogether.
  15. General Bison

General Bison <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

How are floods an amazing experience? Many people lost their lives/property in those floods.
  16. Shaybani

Shaybani السلفي الاثري

lmao!!!!! wouldnt surprise me.
  17. Apathy

You guys are an insult to your own selves. i do not have to say anything. Talk about islam all the time but follow half of it lol.
  18. Butterknife al-Batil

Butterknife al-Batil <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=";hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  19. Butterknife al-Batil

Butterknife al-Batil <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

That's ok, Imaam al-Qurtubi conveyed the same view, so you aren't alone

These people wouldn't do Janaazah on a Muslim yet pray behind a corrupt employee of al-Saud
  20. Sorry for bumping this thread..but Akhee It really saddened and shocked me when I read that ugly statement of yours. How can you say that to a person of 'Ilm? Concerning the Imams of Haramain, not all of the a'immah of haramain are puppets of the king. It is an honor and blessing from Allah azda'wajal for him to be leading salat in masjid al Haram for 28 years.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011