random weird question

Discussion in 'Islamic Law' started by Ghazi al Mujahid, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Ghazi al Mujahid

Ghazi al Mujahid Not a Wobbler

Assalamo Alaykum wr wb to the Believers,

Just a random weird question that really doesn't apply actually .... but are wearing war masks permissible?

Like this Turkish war mask

Has an image of a "face" on it ... even though its awesome

can't mention this without mentioning the battle of Manzikert and Alp Arsalan (rahimullah) :D

Battle of Manzikert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. C.i.B.

C.i.B. <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

reminds me of VEGA from streetfigher.

abdul.muhsin likes this.
  3. C.i.B.

and V for Vendetta slightly:

4. Ghazi al Mujahid

Ghazi al Mujahid Not a Wobbler

lol they copied the Turks ... probably the only thing they remembered when getting owned were the war masks :D
  5. UmmTaymiyyah

UmmTaymiyyah Previously Talibatulilmi09

we could have used some warning with this image, and maybe you can only post a link, barakallaahu feek
  6. Aboo Muhammad

Aboo Muhammad إلى متى .. إلى متى؟

What's wrong with that image?
  7. maaqib

maaqib اصبر

i guess guys should be banned from performing umrah too if they're going to be showing their chests.
  8. Abu Qudhama

Abu Qudhama Active Member

She's not swearing at you or anything, it's a fitna for her so reply with adaab
  9. UmmTaymiyyah

UmmTaymiyyah Previously Talibatulilmi09

^ Barakallaahu feek
  10. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

the one worn by Vega seems to be in accordance to the Religion it offers similar coverage without the unecessary detail.
  11. FOS

FOS Banned

Assassins creed III was set in turkey at ottoman times. The elite forces who wore them were called janissaries.

Redirect Notice

Allahuallam on the permissibility. There is different opinion on drawing without eyes and so on, so ones opinion on the limits of drawing may affect this.
    Also in war things are much more lenient. Do you the hadith of Abu dujanah radiallahu anhu. In the battle of uhud how he wore a red cloth around his head and walked in a certain way.
  12. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Vega was gay anyway. I mean, I don't know about you guys but to me a guy who wears leggings, climbs the cage in the middle of a fight (pure attention seeking and completely unnecessary) and shouts like a girl as he charges at other men is without a doubt a panzy.
  13. C.i.B.

apologies for the vega pic. look passed the oil and steds and like abu shwarma said he is a panzy.

also, he is covered from bellybutton up so i didnt post anything 'dodgy'
  14. FOS

FOS Banned

It goes below the belly button on the sides akhi.
  15. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

yeh I think thats not the only thing
    personally I don't want to look at a steroid pumped guy, and I don't think you would want your wife/sister to either
    I was going to neg rep it but I couldn't
    I don't understand how you can compare it to Umrah=men fulfilling an islamic ritual
    imagine if a sister posted up a beautiful face -with no make up
    and without getting into the fiqh of it, according to some face is not awrah
    none of the brothers would like it either
    and before anyone thinks I looked closely at it I didn't (may Allah protect me) it was disgusting anyway

so if you want to look at it, then go on ahead, me I try not to make a habit of looking at women. but in future posting a warning would be nice.
    AND I know the brother apologized, so sorry for ranting, it just seems other members don't seem to understand that it was wrong.

oh and that wasn't aimed at brother FOS just happened to quote his line
  16. FOS

FOS Banned

30. Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do. 31. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.

Allahumaghfirly walywalidaya walil mu'mineena wal mu'minaaty wal muslimeen wal muslimaati birahmatika yarhamuraahimeen.