Rejecting The Tawghoot Video-New

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Yousef al Khattab, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Yousef al Khattab

Yousef al Khattab <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821"></A>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLkz1M00ovM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLkz1M00ovM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>​

2. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

Wow... if you don't agree with the takfeer, then you fall into kufr yourself! Same old trash.

Perhaps you should add a few more seconds and add yourselves as tawagheet, since you guys seem to be making laws as you go along.

Also, isn't it funny and ironic that they are playing Sa'd al-ghamidi's and al-Shatri's recitation, and they both do not reject the taghut as these guys would want them to?

3. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

loooooooooooooool

4. Yasir

Yasir لك الله يا مهبط الوحي

Do you consider the Moroccan King and government to be ‘tawagheet’, and therefore make takfeer upon them? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.

5. C47

C47 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

excuse me for my ignorance....but isnt that in islam that if you do not label kufr - kufr then you are kufr yourself

6. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

This applies to those who have been declared to be kuffar in the Book and the Sunnah, and NOT those whose takfeer is subject to ijtihad.

There are many personalities in Islamic history who were declared kuffar by some scholars, yet Muslims by others.

Not once did a scholar make takfeer of another just because he didn't make takfeer of the person the other made takfeer of. This is craziness.

I remember Shaykh Abdullah Azzam once mentioned his encounter with a takfeeri who refused to pray behind him, because he does not make takfeer of so and so.

Really sickening and rabid like mentality.

7. Yasir

In case it was missed...

8. Yousef al Khattab

It is not missed little boy that trys to have his brother incriminated. Just as I said b4 a Salafi is a Salafi. What this kid w/o no human compassion is trying to do is have me speak out against the regime where my family lives. Remember 3 levels of eman the last is to hate something in your heart. Think b4 you brain fart.

9. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

SubhanaAllah

Yasir you need to explain yourself, you asked that question knowing brother Yousefs family live there,and what might happen to them if he were to respond t you?

10. inshallah

inshallah New Member

Assalam Alaikum,

Yasir, I'm curious. Why would you ask him such a question? Why not ask him about Pakistan or the Government of Algeria? Why Morocco?

11. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Please do not ask the question again and again, you know the fact so please keep your mouth shut

12. Yousef al Khattab

Part 2

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZnNAnEd92E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZnNAnEd92E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>​

13. Yasir

The Prophet sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam sought refuge from cowardice.

What happened to ‘kufr bi al-taghut’ now? So much for your great slogans against the ‘tawagheet’!

كبر مقتا عند الله أن تقولوا ما لا تفعلون

14. asharee_salafi

asharee_salafi New Member

But if what you say is true here, thenw hat about the scholars that reside in those lands who can't be direct with the truth?

15. Yasir

Care to answer on his behalf? Does he, or does he not consider the Moroccan King and government to be ‘tawagheet’, and therefore make takfeer upon them? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.

Given the amount of outbursts some of you come out with against foreign regimes, it’s quite ironic that you fail to fulfil your own philosophy... Yet feel entirely at ease speaking against ‘ulama.

16. Die for Allah

So the brother would be a coward because he wants to protect his family according to you?

17. Die for Allah

No one would accuse those ulema who remain silent for fear of harm to themselves or their familys, the problem is when they lend support to the apsotate rulers.

If this support is under duress then thats different and in that case those who are free to speak out shouldnt defend the apostate if they have nothing to fear.

Ofcourse to speak the haq infront of a tyrant ruler would be the best option.

18. inshallah

inshallah New Member

I remember a speech from Imaam Anwar al-'Awlaki (hafidhullah) where he stated that the 'Ulema have a bigger responsibility than the laymen since the laymen look up to the 'Ulema (and not the other way). So if a Shaykh is scared to proclaim the Haqq and would rather lie and pass out fataawa which hides the truth and lies to the Ummah (such as "no Jihaad in 'Iraaq...") because he fears for himself and family, the least that can be said is that it is much worse than the fear of laymen and the laymen would be more excused than the 'Ulema.

So Yasir, what was your intent of asking our brother Yousef this question about Morocco? Are you happy to see difficulties on our brothers? I'm just curious.

19. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

Some people have stooped a bit low.

20. InTheHearts0fGreenBirds

InTheHearts0fGreenBirds Diagnosed with wahan

Now i know what shaikh faisal meant by the lecture he gave called CIA Islam..