Request for Du'a

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Clutch Cargo, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Formerly 'Field Marshall' | just too raw

At the moment my wife and me are going through a very severe trial. We are still digesting the severity of our situation and so I do not want to say more for now. Suffice to say it is the great hardship we have faced in our lives.

Could the people here remember me (Mohammad) and my wife in their du'a in the coming days and weeks and ask Allah to lessen the severity and length of our trial, to give us all that is good from this situation, to give us tawfeeq, to give us the strength to bear whatever we are faced with and to reject the whispers and suggestion shaytan and the desire of the nafs for the easy way out.

To Allah we belong and to Allah we return.

2. Noorah

Noorah اللهم ارحم شهداء غزة

InshaAllah brother, may Allah ease your affairs.

3. Woes Over

Woes Over ♥ Agent Seussberry ♥

as-Salaamu 'alaykum

Insha'Allaah brother, you and your wife are in our prayers. May Allaah make things easy for you all.

4. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

Yes brother I will add you to my prayers InshaAllaah, and always remember after hardship comes ease and this is a test, and I pray you both come through it with sabr and shukr, this is the time you will feel the closest to your rubb.

May Allaah ease your affairs ameen.

5. Hanif Muslim

Hanif Muslim Wa Ma Ana Min l-Mushrikin

I ask Allaah to forgive you and your wife, to have mercy on you and your wife, to guide you and your wife and to provide for you and your wife and bring the ease after hardship.

I'll made the supplication in your absence, as well, in shaa' Allaah, and ask and remind you to do the same for me and others, as du`aa' for your brother is like du`aa' for yourself!
    Feel free to contact me too via private message if there's anything that you need or require.

Jazaaka Allaah Khayran

6. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

May Allah the lord of all that exists remove this affliction from you and protect you from further afflictions.Aaaammeeeeeen.

wasalam

7. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

i second this offer, please feel free to contact me and i will try my best to be of assistance

may Allah ease your affairs