Sabran Ya Nafsi!

Discussion in 'Arts and Culture' started by Mustafa al-Muhaajir, May 29, 2008.

1. Sabran Ya Nafsi!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GhmrsGOJmc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GhmrsGOJmc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Then you will like the Caravan of Martyrs too.

3. Traveler

Traveler New Member

JazakAllah!

5. AnonyMousey

AnonyMousey Student of Life

Masha'Allah... I like this one.

6. Abu Shu'aib

Abu Shu'aib Active Member

From youtube

7. Amatul Haqq

Amatul Haqq New Member

AsSalaam Alaykum wa Rahmatullah

MashaAllah very nice !

8. bluey

bluey ...

Is it just me, or most of Youtube videos have the message, 'We're sorry, this video is no longer availabe'? :( I've been getting this message for the past week or so. It's extremely frustrating.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  9. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

Yes sis its the same for me . I don't know the reason why.

10. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

Oh I just noticed your in the emirates , maybe thats why.

11. bluey

bluey ...

I hope it's to do with the Youtube Service, and everybody else is experiencing the same thing.

If it's just me and you, then I have a feeling it's because we're in the Middle East. [I'm hoping this isn't the reason though, but could be a probability].

12. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3nHQqfFEKXg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3nHQqfFEKXg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rahimullah

13. rufaydah

rufaydah New Member

ameen
    that was beatiful mashaAllah

14. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

15. IbnHashimBinUthman

IbnHashimBinUthman New Member

Ma sha-Allah this is one of the best.

jazakallah, Allahuakbar alhamdulillah.

16. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

all thanks go for the brother who provided this, May Allah keep him steadfast upon the truth

17. salafiya

salafiya <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

Love this nasheed, jazakAllaahu khairan

There was another bro who sang this nasheed....it was in a youtube video entitled, "الفرقان - تُقدم / غزوة د.فتحي الجزء الرابع" but it's no longer available. There were a bunch of bros sitting down and a masked bro was singing the nasheed (but a lot of it was another happpyyy brother talking and the video itself was about 10 minutes long). Anyone know what I'm talking about/have it? jazakAllaahu khairan

18. salafiya

salafiya <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I'm attaching all 3 different versions I've heard (including the one in this thread)

Attached Files:

19. AbuMjhdh

AbuMjhdh Member

20. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

Patience My Soul, Patience My Soul… Patience My Soul, Allah is with you

Al-Quds is calling; Al-Quds is calling… Al-Quds is calling, it cried Ah!

Patience, my path. Patience, my path… Patience, my path is from flames

The Hoor are calling, the Hoor are calling… the Hoor are calling for contentment

I remember when I said farewell that day and you cried for me from fear

You said, O’ my son don’t burn my heart, the memories and my yearning for you are killing me

And I left because I see kufr in my country governing the surroundings

So I carried my weapon and I raised my flag and I entered fighting the enemies

In Paradise I chant and warble and I urge forward by singing and I recite the verses of the Qur’an

And I meet my wife and her kids and I embrace my mother and my brothers

Source