Salafi Marriage Bandits... when will it stop?

Discussion in 'Marriage' started by justabro, Jan 11, 2012.

1. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

Many of you are aware of the stories of Salafi Du'at (largely of a Madkhali persuasion) who prey on unsuspecting women (particularly new converts and other vulnerable women). These fiends have married countless times (some as many as twenty, forty times), had countless children (which they do not provide for), and will lie, deceive, and mislead these women just to get "a piece of action". In their role as marriage counselors, some of them have been known to advise couples to divorce only to swoop in and pick up the "leftovers" as soon as the iddah is over, divorcing her once again after he's had "a taste".

In fact, it is not uncommon for them to marry a woman, enjoy her for a week, or a few weeks, and then divorce her. In some cases they have done this with young virgin girls. In particular, regardless of who has the highest "scorecard" of all, a number of them are known to do this.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

We are having the same problem with Madkhalis in the Netherlands. Maybe someone should make a blog about the situation of Muslimah's here who have been abused by these evil madkhali sect of free-loaders.

3. TheUmmahStridesForward

TheUmmahStridesForward It was written...

What kind of Muslim would do this, I don't know, so disgusting. The repercussions for the communities, and the damage to the sisters psychologically must be devastating.

Rawdah likes this.
  4. Aboo Shayba

Aboo Shayba WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI

makes you question their Emaan, which may also explain why they are so disconnected from the Ummah.... they don't give a damn?

Some elders are because of this not so reluctant on giving their daughters out to a particular community because of this.

Ibn Fulaan likes this.
  5. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

Is this true?? Im really shocked, i knew Salafis were bad with their backbiting and disgusting attitudes but subhanAllah this is really sickening

6. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

And then they blame it on "'Asabiyya".. "Wallahi brother, this is from the ignorance of Jaheeleeya! You are creating mushkeelahs for this Ummah!"

The stories I've heard would make your blood boil.

7. Firebrand Mullah

If a man does not have Gheerah for his religion how can he have Gheerah for the honour of a woman?

These madkhalis are what we refer to as "beghairat" in Afghanistan.

8. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Exactly, some people are shocked and are like "how can they do this" the answer is they can do it very easily.If they can assist the kuffar in killing and capturing Muslims then what's abusing a few naive women here and there?

9. TheUmmahStridesForward

TheUmmahStridesForward It was written...

Still shocking, yet as a convert myself, I think the worst thing is the idea that Sisters enter Islam, which would be a time of great importance as it is, and then taken advantage of like this, its sick. But yes, good point, the horror show that is Madkhalism isn't likely to switch up its rubbish when it comes to women.

10. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

Like the other site is doing - i would suggest a public thread which names these people so that it is well publicised online who they are and what they do

I also think this would be a good initiative for the issue of speakers taking payments - a thread could be started where brothers could list the speakers and their demands from first hand experience.

this kind of public accountability is what will reduce this kind of behaviour.

ws

11. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Agreed. Name and shame the bandits! And do it on every forum that you visit (if you visit other forums). Make some youtube vids, Facebook groups etc.. put this information out there.

Be careful though, and only expose those whom we have mutawatir reports about as otherwise you could be falling into a grave sin.

Ps. Beware of the "akhi, this is backbiting, FEAR ALLAH, don't you see he has a long beard and wears a thobe and kufi?!"-brigade, who never learn until something like this happens to their own. Just ignore them.

muslimah111 likes this.
  12. Aboo Shayba

Aboo Shayba WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI

A brother i know personally has once told me about a brother he knows from the khaleej (think kuwait) - they used to have this (quite) unorthodox way of enjoying good and forbidding evil, and they had consulted with shaykh Bin Baz (Rahimahullaah) before going about, and he approved.

I don't want to say what it was exactly until I go back to the brother again and confirm the whole thing (again).

13. Abu Najaax

Abu Najaax Well-Known Member

The scenario will go something like this:

Jadeedi: I want to marry your daughter.

Wali: Firstly who are you ? what do you do, how will you support my daughter ?

Jadeedi: Dont worry im a Salafi be grateful (then he says the hadith( إذا جاءكم من ترضون دينه وخلقه فأنكحوه ، إلا تفعلوه ، تكن فتنة في الأرض وفساد كبير ) he will emphasize on the fasad bit.)

Wali: NO im not satisfied with you i dont feel you are capable of looking after my daughter.

A while later at the madkhali spot (usually a chicken shop os some kind).

Jadeedi: Yeah akhi the man is a racist mubtadi3.

Jadeedi1: Dont worry akhi, he cant refuse you the innovator cant be a wali.

After a while the nikah goes through usually by sheer force(helps if the girl is madkhali herself),If he is feeling generous the mehr will be 'shar7 sunnah liBarbahari' or some other book.

And then the cycle repeats.

muslimah111, al-Azkabani and ayub57 like this.
  14. Firebrand Mullah

We should name and shame them. We need good solid proof, mutawatir khabar. From various sources. We need to go on facebook, youtube, twitter. This should be made public. These evil people are worse than those catholic pedophiles.

15. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

Br. AbdulMatin, some people will raise concerns - and rightfully so, perhaps - about this issue possibly crossing into the territory of slander. Where should the line be drawn? Something like this needs to be undertaken for the sake of the community's greater good, but how can we ensure that it is done in a Shari'a-compliant manner?

Your thoughts (and the other users as well) would be very much appreciated.

16. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

Salam

This is a very good point. My suggestion is simple - keep it related to the facts.

So - the thread on charges - would just be first hand information about what demands have been made re. talks/ course. Purely factual. But by gathering them in one place people will see a pattern emerge.

With the marriage/ divorce thread - I suggest the exact same approach - and actually marriage should be announced in any case :) (ya'ni what i mean is - no one can claim slander here).
    Just a list of people - with who they have married and divorced next to them.
    And no one should be placed upon the list without a pattern of at least 3 or 4 short marriages.

I think such a register which quickly highlight patterns, and need not make any commentary.

For the reasons above - such threads should be managed ONLY by a moderator - anyone who wants to provide information for the thread must contact the moderator. He confirms the information and then updates the thread as necessary.

Example:

Du'at thread:

Brother X -
    Talk in ISoc - 1000£
    Talk in Summer Conference - 5000£, economy travel expenses, place to stay

Brother Y-

Marriage Thread

Brother X
    Married Sister Y - March 2007, divorced July 2007, 1 child
    Married Sister Z - March 2007, divorced January 2008,
    Married Sister A - June 2008, still married, 2 children

This is my suggestion. I have felt both these issues for a while, and its time someone took some positive action, far away from slander but at the same time giving some protection and accountability for the Ummah,

Ws

UPDATE:

A secondary point : what should be the case is that the information is provided, and not that judgments be made. (The information can let people make their own judgments)

Some people marry and divorce a lot, with the knowledge of the sisters, and take good of them financially. This is the exception, and i know of this in the Middle East not here, but still.

What should be aimed for is that the information is available so that sisters or their wali know what the reality is.

Same goes for the other thread on costs for speakers.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  17. petal

petal iPetal

An excellent idea indeed, may Allah make it successful, ameen.

18. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

May Allah ta'ala Give these perverts with erectile dysfunction! Ameen!

Clutch Cargo and ayub57 like this.
  19. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Another thing......why are we failing the women in our communities? It the madkhalis yes, but if there are vulnerable sisters other there who need good men then why are we not finding them good brothers? Or at least assisting them via our Mahrem women etc?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    muslimah111 likes this.
  20. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Also we should know there are good brothers who look after their families and who may be of the madkhali persuasion