Breaking News! Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Nayef dies

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by repentingslave, Jun 16, 2012.

1. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud has died, state media say. He was 77 or 78 years old.
    Prince Nayef, who was also deputy prime minister and interior minister, had left the Gulf kingdom for a holiday and medical tests late last month.
    On 3 June, the deputy interior minister said the prince was in good health and was expected to return home "soon".
    He was named crown prince in October 2011 after the death of the previous crown prince, Sultan bin Abdul Aziz.
    The succession in Saudi Arabia still passes among the sons of former King Abdul Aziz ibn Saud, who established the modern kingdom during his reign from 1932 to 1953.
    Next in line is expected to be Crown Prince Nayef's younger brother, Prince Salman, who is the governor of Riyadh.

surat_an_nisa_74_100 likes this.
  2. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

Innaa lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

The power struggle that follows this will be interesting and could have a huge impact on the future of the establishment over there, interesting times.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    Pluma and surat_an_nisa_74_100 like this.
  3. abul hafsa

abul hafsa formerly 'dragon'

Innaa lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

What is known of this Salman? Same story different face?
  4. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The americans will miss him dearly but the millions of Muslims that he oppressed will be glad that he is gone.
    said_soussi, ahmad10, 'Umar and 9 others like this.
  5. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

Alhamdulillah another of the tyrants goes to meet his Lord, may Allah give him what he deserves.
  6. Muneer88

Muneer88 هنيئاً لك الشهادة

Only the munafiqeen and his allies in the war on Islam as well as the juhaal amongst the general Muslim population will miss him dearly. Alhamdulillah that he was made to taste death before taking over from the corrupt Abdullah, only Allah swt knows what corruption and fasad would have been established on the purest of earth. This is a man that will be known for pushing to have the "radical" Muslims (the honorable muwahideen) amongst U'lamaa and Mujahideen thrown in the torture chambers of Al-Sa'oud (Al-Haa'ir, A'leesha and Ar-Ruwais as examples) He's famous for making baraa from OBL on state TV and ordering the killing of Yusouf Al-Ay'eree (rahimahullah) Alhamdulillah again, for the death of the one known for aiming at introducing more fasad in the country
  7. Patience

Patience Active Member

Salaam Alaikum,

I wonder what'll happen to Saudia when the Sudairi Seven are all dead and the next generation takes over.
  8. Aboo Shayba

Little do people know what this man (Prince Nayef) was responsible for the torture and incarceration of many people during his hold of the Interior Ministry - The only reason he was made Crown Prince, was due to his hold of power and ignoring that would have been disastrous for the ruling family. Alhamdulillaah for his departure, he has his crimes to answer for to the final Judge of all matters - Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala. After the sons of the 'Abd Al-Azeez, no doubt the son of Nayef - Muhammad bin Nayef is the most powerful among the long list of cousins. I am sure the whole world is watching closely to see what the ruling family's move will be - in yet another bid to save their kingdom (that is bound to collapse). I just hope the transition and change will happen peacefully but with the Bedouin mentality of the tribes - Allaahu A'lam what will happen. Maybe the 200 years of Da'watu Wahhaabiyyah will play a strong role and region will go back to its past glory. We'll have to see.
    'Umar, maaqib, walid and 1 other person like this.
  9. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Wright St has a book of condolences open to the public
  10. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

may Allah raise them on the Day of Judgement with the likes of Abdullah ibn Ubay bin Salul.
    'Umar, walid and surat_an_nisa_74_100 like this.
  11. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

I wish for them to smite each others necks
  12. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

P Salman is being predicted to replace him he who in his 70's
  13. Salamat

Salamat <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Highly unlikely for that to happen. With the fall of a dynasty follows its ideology, unless a close najdi family miraculous unites Arabia, the fall of Aal Saud means the rapid decline of wahhabism. This has been occuring with most madhabs/sects in islamic history. The fall of the Almoravides meant the forever loss of "salafi" malikism in North Africa and the birth of Asharism. ismaelism suffered a similiar fate with the fall of the Fatimid dynasty.
  14. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

"Wahhabism" is not the ideology of this Dynasty, it is more in tune with Kharijism...
  15. striving4akhirah

striving4akhirah New Member

I woke up feeling bad but this news cooled my chest and brought a huge smile to my face. This man was responsible for the incarceration and torture of countless Uleema, Mujahideen, and normal Muslims. I ask Allah to give him what he deserves and to raise him on the day of resurrection with those he dearly loved.
  16. Pluma

Pluma <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

In fact, "Wahhabi" scholars changed their madhhab according to the political interests of the royal family numerous time. Everyone will see all the religious corruption that took place when the Sa'ûd will fall and this could be a major blow to this da'wa.

Noorah likes this.
  17. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Allahu akbar!
    Good news, that family sickens me
  18. Pluma

Pluma <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

walid likes this.
  19. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

yes a blow to the Madkhali Dawah, lets just leave it there, the real issue is that this man killed and apprehended Muslims on the orders of the American Invaders in Iraq this act alone is a nullifier and its not just "Wahhabism" that says this it is Islam itself therefore with the departure of this Dynasty the belief that it is nullification of Islam to assist the Kuffar will soldeir on so even if "Wahhabism" was to evaporate before your very eyes, the beliefs that it was founded upon will not....
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  20. Abu Dharr

Abu Dharr Off the Manhaj

Alhamdulillah, the house of Saud will collapse. And what a great day that will be.
    trn2allah likes this.