Pictures Saudi Book fair raid..pics

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Sayf M, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Sayf M

Sayf M <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Pictures of the Mutatawa3een preventing a man from buying a book.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They were both arrested (man who wanted to buy it) and the man preventing him by force (I think its the guy with the black hat in the second pic). The Mutatawi3 was released and the other guy is still waiting in jail. lol.

2. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

The title of the book is 'al-Imam Ali'

Maybe it was rafidhi propaganda, which would be illegal there. Or maybe it was a harmless book.

We should not rush to make judgements when we don't have the full facts.

3. Sayf M

We do, it was posted in the Politics section. I'm not sure if that book is the one they didn't want him to buy. Maybe it was something like 'Why don't you buy this book about Ali ra.'

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/wahabi-jihad-against-women-saudi-book-fair-43178/

4. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

If it was a harmless book there wouldn't have been such commotion.

5. Abdullah ibn Adam

Abdullah ibn Adam New Member

These book fairs in Saudi Arabia come under (well-deserved) criticism every year by the mashayikh and mutawa'ah. Because they are used by the Saudi "liberals" - i.e. secularist munafiqun who are often unashamed to flaunt their secularist nifaq - to promote every kind of evil and deviance in the name of "enlightenment", "freedom of thought", and whatever other slogans they have parroted from the kuffar whom they adore so much. On top of that, you have men and women mixing way too freely, and flirting with each other etc., which was one of the main features of this year's book fair in particular, by all accounts.

The real problem, however, is not so much the people who are involved in the book fair, but rather those members of the royal family higher up who are allowing and even actively promoting all of this evil. Beginning with king Abdullah himself.

6. abu~Adil as somali

abu~Adil as somali New Member

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/saudi-book-fair-raid-pics-43228/www..the book fair was full of books of magic, romantic novels, naked pics, alot of free mixing of non covered up non mahram women and men, and what the brothers have done will be counted for them in their mezaan of hasaanat yum'alqiyaamah ameen, 100 of the brothers including old shiekhs were arrested, the modernest and secularist had a field day with what has happened, the riyaad news paper,the arabiyaa, and others were short of calling the brothers irhaabis.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NwhGH81Hq4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُمْ مِنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ)

7. abu~Adil as somali

abu~Adil as somali New Member

walahi these are the lions of saudiya,

8. Abdullah ibn Adam

Indeed, it is a real pity that these days their role is becoming more and more marginalised. I have heard that these days they are banned from certain places in the "kingdom". The new university in the Hijaz (the one that became infamous for free mixing) is one of the places that they are banned from.

Just look at how the security men in that video were shoving them out of the building, no respect at all to those who do al-amr bil-ma'ruf. So much for Al Sa'ud being the "guardians of tawhid". I really wish that all of the religious people in Arabia - both scholars as well as ordinary "mutawa'ah" - would fully realise where the root of all of this fisq and fujur is, get together as one, and uproot it "Egyptian-style" (or even "Libyan style" if they can).

9. Salamat

Salamat <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

[​IMG]

I'd love to hear the story behind this pic

10. Sayf M

I'm sure anyone that posted here the country where they're from or where they live is not better then Saudi Arabia. Am I wrong?

11. tawheedullah

tawheedullah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

If these glorified hall-monitors are the lions, I'd hate to see the lambs.

12. 'Abd al-Kareem

How's the view from your armchair, sir?

13. Salamat

Salamat <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

how is saudi any better than say Sudan, Morocco or any other country, Saudi is like a pig with a lipstick, but since its the birthplace and host of the najdy bedouin dawa it reserves special treatment from our salafised taymawi brethren.

14. tawheedullah

With so many brothers from the hijaaz participating in jihaad around the world, mistaking these people for the "lions of Saudia" is like mistaking a bunny rabbit for a vicious predator.

15. Abdullah ibn Adam

Be just, everyone, and honest please. Arabia and its people and society - in general - have managed to hold on to correct Islamic teachings, beliefs and practices to a much greater extent than in many other Muslim countries. Yes there is munkar, and yes things are getting worse, but give credit where it is due.

In saying the above, I am not implying that Muslims in other countries are "bad Muslims" or anything like that; however the reality is that due to the effects of direct European colonisation on North Africa and the Middle East, the "Islamicness" of the society and the minds of many people in those countries was damaged to a far greater extent than was the case in Arabia, which was not directly colonised by the kuffar.

16. Abdullah ibn Adam

And how do you know for sure that those "bunny rabbits" haven't participated in jihad, or aren't preparing to do so in the future?

17. tawheedullah

I would dispute that heavily. The hijaaz was ruled by the Ottomans for centuries, and since the middle of the last century it has been ruled by the Ahl al-Amrika... I mean Sa'ud. Neither of those have been wholesome Islamic influences.

Also, I don't consider "Bedouin imbeciles who can barely speak Arabic who spend their money on Russian hookers and South Asian servants to torture" to be any better examples of Islam than anyone else.

18. umais

umais insaan-forgetful

Not all Saudi's are like that, some are really good.

19. Abdullah ibn Adam

Be that as it may, which other Muslim countries during the 20th century applied as much of Islam in their societies on every level as did Saudi Arabia? Yes, I am aware of the alliances with the British and then the Americans, but I am speaking in relative terms - i.e. compared to other Muslim countries. And to deny the positive effect that the da'wah of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab has had on the Islamic revival is to ignore reality.

I'm not referring to "bedouin imbeciles who can barely speak Arabic... etc.etc.", I am referring to the general public who remained a lot more conservative and Islamic in their values and practices then many people elsewhere in the Arab world during the 1900's, who were misled over and over again by imported man-made ideologies. If you noted, I did not deny that there were evil and corrupt people in Saudi society. They include the "bedouin imbeciles" you mentioned.

20. 'Abd al-Kareem

1. The Haramayn

2. A lot of khayr exists in the country. For you to pretend it doesn't exist - or that Sudan and Morocco are equivalent or better - is just stubbornness on your part.

3. Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, "Verily, Belief returns and goes back to Medina as a snake returns and goes back to its hole (when in danger)." [Bukhari]

4. The da'wah of pure tawheed has spread to other countries in the Muslim world in our generation, slowly but surely erasing what the people have been busy inventing of shirki bid'ah.