Important Shaykh Abdur Rauf bin Halima - Raqi

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by Abu Zayd al-Atharee, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Abu Zayd al-Atharee

Abu Zayd al-Atharee New Member

As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Does anyone have any experience with the Shaykh? What's his background? Also, are his methods beneficial?

Please help with information, may Allah reward you all.

2. Zhul Yadayn

Zhul Yadayn New Member

This brother was from Jamaa'at at-Tabligh and was one of the first famous Raquî in France.
    May Allah forgive me but I have a doubt about his "Minhaj" in Ruqyah.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JUSLbYSL0Uw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't trust this. A Jinn speaking about Illuminatis, saying that this is the biggest plot of his father (Iblees) against humanity? And he says that they will send their son, the Dajjâl. Why did our Prophet speak about the son (Dajjal) and not about the biggest Fitnah (Illuminatis)? It's not serious at all.

Besides, he uses a method of Ruqyah called "captation", in French. He uses the body of the Masrû' to bring other Jinns and "captures" them. He recites "aynama takûnû ya'tikumu Allahu jamî'aan" and the Jinns who were on contact with the first Jinn come immediately.

The Jinn speaks about Arab rulers and say some of them make sacrifices of babies.

He has an office-Ruquyah-Business and you paid a fixed price for your consultation. And I think this is not permitted.

Layth likes this.
  3. qadri

qadri Atharist

does he drive BMW or Mercedes ?

funny.

Salamat likes this.
  4. xs11ax

xs11ax Active Member

salaam

i have come across that video a few times on the net, but havent actually watched it. reason being that my youngest son seems to be very perceptive of jinns and i worry that watching such videos in my home may catch the attention of unwanted beings. so i do not know exactly what the video claims.

however i do not think that it is far fetched to believe that there are elements of the human and jinn race who are subservient to those who wish to directly oppose Allah, both from the human and jinn race.