Video Shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jaabiree Warns Against Anwar al-Awlaki

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by DhulQarNain, Nov 21, 2009.

1. DhulQarNain

DhulQarNain براهيم الامزيغي

Don't shoot the messenger!!!
    <object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TlPi3dsSdU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNp9V4fFVw0&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ic6LdN_pYac&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Don't shoot the messenger!!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Can anyone provide a bio on 'Ubayd al-Jaabiree?

BarakAllahu feekum

3. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Where is the warning?

4. DhulQarNain

DhulQarNain براهيم الامزيغي

Some Jack-ass (who negged me) thought that me posting this, means that i agree with the content!
    That's why i put up the warning, but I accidentally erased the videos.

5. Die for Allah

Some people shoot first and ask questions later :(

I'll drop ya 17 big ones to make up for it bro :D

6. Die for Allah

Nearly finished listening, this is really really pathetic I was expecting an in depth refutation based on detailed proofs as to why Shaykh Anwar's dawah is baatil.

But all we got was a very general diatriibe of crap,

"saudi is the land of tawheed and sunnah"

"Anyone who hates the saudi rulers/state is an enemy of tawheed and sunnah".

"This awlaki is a khariji following in the footsteps of khawarij that went before him"

"Sayid Qutb and his book milestones is the source of this ideology" etc etc.

A total lack of Quranic, prophetic proofs, I would expect much better from the likes of spubs let alone someone who is supposed to be a scholar.

All in all a waste of time, dont bother listening its not worth it

7. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Jazak'Allah khair for the heads up.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

Ubayd al-Jaabiree needs to warn against himself first.

9. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

well that's what he was doing, silly..

The funny thing is, I don't recall Sh Anwar ever directly preaching against his king. The problem is his king also has a king who by extension he is liable to defend.

That's because he knows who his followers are, and he knows they're not worth the daleel.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  10. Captain Gora

Captain Gora RefuteEverythingThatMoves

LOL x 10 at the title graphics!

I used to joke about them being like vamipers who hiss, scream and crawl like that back to the coffin when Anwar etc are mentioned but seems like I should've been more balanced: They see Anwar as Count Dracula himself!

11. Abu Abdirrahman

Abu Abdirrahman <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Do points mean so much to you that you use dirty language?

12. Die for Allah

Maybe its not the rep points but the fact that someone would assume that he agrees with such rubbish.

13. Al Bara bin Younus

Al Bara bin Younus New Member

14. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlqLqizzR3k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlqLqizzR3k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

15. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Hmm... Another Sheikh comes from oblivion with a "message" and ... goes back. Bye-bye.

16. Macheteros Muslim

Macheteros Muslim New Member

May Allah gives us more brother like Imam Anwar, maybe some of the punk brothers who talk bad about the Imam will help torture him, but insalah may Allah protect Anwar and all Muslims from the disbelievers ameen.

17. IbnShaykh

IbnShaykh 'Mr Gangster Man'

Ubaid ibn jabiree is one of the madkhalis main Shooykh in medinah. Jibali said he is a muqalad of Rabee' himself which says a lot:rolleyes:

18. Macheteros Muslim

Macheteros Muslim New Member

Asad that is a very good vid you got from youtube.

19. Abu Aziza

Abu Aziza member

i dont see myself wasting 40 of my life listening to ubayd al jabiri, especially when he's slandering one of the most loved shaykh on the planet today.
    no disrespect to those who listened to it, i am sure its the same old boring talk blind saudi salafis like to hear.

khawaarij, qutubi, jihaadi, takfiri................ yawn!!!!!!!!

20. Ibn Turab

Ibn Turab New Member