Sufis In Somalia fighting back

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu_Salamah, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Abu_Salamah

Abu_Salamah Advertisement

[​IMG]
    Picture of Al-Shabaab

2. Abu_Salamah

Sufi group defeats Al Shabab in central Somalia

http://www.apanews.net/apa.php?page=show_article_eng&id_article=84049

3. As Salaamu Alaykum,

The Muslims cannot be destroyed by any outside forces...our destruction can only be from within....

I like how they refer to the 'Ahl Sunnah wa Jama'ah' group as 'non-militant', I guess they repelled ash-Shibab with miswak then.....?

Subhan Allah

4. Abu_Salamah

Yeah you Dam Sufis do Ethiopia's dirty work.

http://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?sid=9678&tirsan=3

5. Abu Sha'ban

Abu Sha'ban New Member

I can imagine this group be supported by the kuffar soon

6. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

While Kuffaar were stomping the land of Muslims, they were "non-military", suddenly when the their idols were destroyed, they are "fighting back" the Muslims.

I think the term "hypocracy" has been just redefined.

7. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

I'm sure the Madkhalis will be joining up with the Sufis shortly to fight against the Qutbis and khawarij.

8. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Is this confirmed, or could this be (yet another) attempt by kuffar to create dissension amongst the Muslims?

9. Abu_Salamah

Yes it is confirmed. I was listening to BBC Somali. and they were interviewing some Sufi who who was there. (Abdullahi Sheikh Abdurahman, secretary for information of Ahlu Suna Waljama’a) And his statements were full of lies. He said that the Shabaab are taking the bones out of the graves and selling them to the Jews and Christains. Is this guy serious? And that the Shabaab are making money from selling their bones. The guy questioning him kept on cutting him off. Nothing he said made sense. Just bare lies about the Mujaihdeen. Wallahi someone should translate that interview its tooo funny. He even caught him with some lies.

10. Abu_Maryam

Abu_Maryam New Member

May Allah defeat those who commit shirk.ameen

May Allah defeat the baatil soofiyyah. ameen
    May Allah give victory to the muwahhidoon. ameen
    May allah necer let the ugly face of shirk ever pop up again in the horn of Africa. ameen

11. InTheHearts0fGreenBirds

InTheHearts0fGreenBirds Diagnosed with wahan

ameeeeeen..........

12. A.H

A.H Ali Harfouch

Here we go again, subhan Allah

13. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

Ali Al Mahaldheeb New Member

The advise by brother Anwar al Awlaki to the Al-Shabaab is full of wisdom in my opinion

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/showthread.php?t=19671

14. Pashtun

Pashtun <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Are you out of your senses calling Sufis for batil? Who was "the lion of the desert" Omar Al Mukhtar who was defeating the kufar italians time after time? He was SUFI , and he was on HAq that is why Allah gave him victory time after time

Who was Imam Shamil of Dagesthan? He was also a Sufi of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamah who fought the russians and defeated them time after time. So if the Sufis were batil, then Allah would not give them victory.

May Allah destroy all the wahabis/nejdis/ahle hadith/khawarij/shias/deobandis and all sects who never was at the time of Prophet Mohammad Sallallahu aleihiwasallam, Amin

Allah give victory to Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamah and the Sufis Amin!

15. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

There was sufism at the time of the Prophet (saw)? lol

16. seeker_of_knowledge

seeker_of_knowledge Reviving the Haq

Sufism is the biggest disease that had ever affected the Islamic nation, May Allaah(swt) destroy the deviant sufis.

17. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Source :http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-12/28/content_10568949.htm

18. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

These sufi idiots are probably being backed by the Ethiopians and the US. Sort of like the "Sahwa" group in Iraq. May they suffer a humiliating defeat like those who came before them.

The sufis in Somalia have a history of opposing any islamization of the country.

19. KnowledgeSeeker

KnowledgeSeeker New Member

Valid points that are seldom addressed by anyone.

20. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA