Tahir ul Qadri has officialy lost his marbles

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by abu hadeed, Jun 11, 2011.

1. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

2. akhan71193

akhan71193 New Member

theres a video of him saying Allah and Muhammad (saw) become one on isra miraj (astugfurallah), the clown also said abu hanifa (rah) taught him fiqh for 15 years in his dreams. So this doesn't come as a surprise.
  3. al_azhar

al_azhar New Member

I cannot believe anyone can say utter rubbish like that may Allah almighty guide the Muslims Ameen. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
  4. imuslim

imuslim Active Member

How does he know it was Abu Hanifa, It could have been a Shaitaan teaching him, most likely that is what it was based on what he preaches.
  5. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

6. Abu Fatimah

Abu Fatimah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

ur avator is hilarious mashAllah
  7. therealstranger

therealstranger New Member

maybe this is slighty off topic. but isnt it the case, that for a period of time till the burial, the deceased is unaware they are dead and think they are alive? any clarifaction on this pls?
  8. jagga

jagga Well-Known Member

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Stv-cIX5JtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  9. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

10. KnowledgeSeeker

KnowledgeSeeker New Member

Can you confirm either of the above claims?

These are might accusations against Tahir ul Qadri and I would pray that you have proof before posting such things.
  11. akhan71193

akhan71193 New Member

as for first one refer to the video the brother above posted. For second one when i come home i will post it (i'm on subway going to school for physics examination)
  12. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

13. akhan71193

akhan71193 New Member

subhanallah people actually beleive him, someone left a comment on the vid
    "Subhan Allah!! i never knew it before.. Shaykh-ul-islam has Directly studied from imaam-e-Azam Abu Hanifa! So he is the student of imaam-e-azam! Subhan Allah!! Our Shaykh is Great!"
  14. ad-Duha

ad-Duha Well-Known Member

^ Shameless liar.

Which true scholar or student of knowledge sits in order to list his own 'credentials'? Basically awaiting the praise from his audience.

Anyone with an iota of intelligence can see through him. Hate the way he tries bigging up the hanafi madhab as if he has claim to it, may Allah purify the Madhab from the likes of his kind, Ameen.
  15. Abu_Umar

Abu_Umar Member

Sell-out yer deen to Tony Bliar and claim to be a Hanafi till your death-bed (may Allah hasten it).

This guy is embarassing.

Mushrik anyway. Why is he taking up so much space here?
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  16. AbuMubarak

AbuMubarak Well-Known Member

because he is someone that influences muslims and if it wasnt for these posts, i wouldnt know who the guy was

not that i am into following unknown people, but it also shapes how i deal with people who may have a liking to him

why do we question why people post what they post?
  17. Basil al-Mamluk

Basil al-Mamluk is not a salafi

just like the mormons and their baptism for the dead. amazing what folks will go for.
  18. Soul

Soul Banned

He kept shouting on Qtv I never really understood what he was saying...
  19. mrislam

mrislam New Member

20. Abdullah11

Abdullah11 A wannabe neologist

To be honest I have read a sahabi commanded his family to read the 3 questions over his grave.

Also found this:

Abu Umama said,

"When I die, do with me as the Prophet (saws) ordered us, saying, 'When one of your brothers dies and you have smoothed over the earth upon his grave, let one of you stand at the head of the grave and say, "O So and so Son of So and so" for he will hear, though he cannot reply. Imam Tabarani related this hadith in his al-Mu'jam al kabir and Ibn Hajar al Asqalani has said that "its transmission is sound" [Talkhis al-habir fi takhrij ahadith al-Rafi'i al-kabir].
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011