Tahrif of the Quran by Amin Okarvi Deobandi

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by Abualqamah, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Abualqamah

Abualqamah New Member

Salam aleykum

See O brother this invented Ayat of the Quran from the shameless student of Sarfraz Khan Safdar, Ameen Okarvi

He makes Tahrif of the Quran to justify Raful Yadayn

What is this except Kufr and misguidance.

And Ameen Okarvi is highly respected among deobandi

Here is the link of the original Ayat

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ قِيلَ لَهُمْ كُفُّوا أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ فَلَمَّا كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقِتَالُ إِذَا فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ يَخْشَوْنَ النَّاسَ كَخَشْيَةِ اللَّهِ أَوْ أَشَدَّ خَشْيَةً وَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا لِمَ كَتَبْتَ عَلَيْنَا الْقِتَالَ لَوْلَا أَخَّرْتَنَا إِلَى أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ قُلْ مَتَاعُ الدُّنْيَا قَلِيلٌ وَالْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لِمَنِ اتَّقَى وَلَا تُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلًا

Anybody can see that the words "O you believer" " Ya Ayuha Lazina Amanu" do not appear in this Ayat, they have been added by Ameen Okarvi. As the Ayat concerned muslims of weak faith, so Ameen Okarvi added this sentence to show that the order concerns believers as Okarvi wanted tyo show that the order to hold hands from raful Yadayn is for believers.

Secondly the translation is also a pure Tahrif of the Quran, one cannot translate like Ameen Okarvi. It cannot be "O beilevers, hold your hands while you pray" and the first sentence cannot be Hal, meaning describing the condition of the praying person, even an beginner in arabic would not translate this as Ameen Okarvi

And one can see these translations

Muhsin Khan: Have you not seen those who were told to hold back their hands (from fighting) and perform As-Salat (Iqamat*as*Salat), and give Zakat, but when the fighting was ordained for them, behold! a section of them fear men as they fear Allah or even more. They say: "Our Lord! Why have you ordained for us fighting? Would that you had granted us respite for a short period?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears Allah, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly even equal to the Fatila (a scalish thread in the long slit of a date*stone).

Yusuf Ali: Hast thou not turned Thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (from fight) but establish regular prayers and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as - or even more than - they should have feared Allah: They said: "Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not Grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: Never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!

Pickthal: Hast thou not seen those unto whom it was said: Withhold your hands, establish worship and pay the poordue, but when fighting was prescribed for them behold! a party of them fear mankind even as their fear of Allah or with greater fear, and say: Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordained fighting for us? If only Thou wouldst give us respite yet a while! Say (unto them, O Muhammad): The comfort of this world is scant; the Hereafter will be better for him who wardeth off (evil); and ye will not be wronged the down upon a date-stone.

So one can see that no one translated the Ayat like Ameen Okarvi, and that Ameen Okarvi is a liar on Allah, a Muharif of the Quran, a liar and Dajjal, a ghali Muta'asib Deobandi...

Shaykh Salahdin Yusuf wrote in his Tafseer of Ayat 77 of Surah An-Nisa about this tahrif of AMeen Okarvi :

"While the Ayat of Quran Al-Karim as it is can be seen. It has no relation from far or close to the Masalah of raful yadayn, but the Taqlid Al-Jumud made its author make a ma'nawi and lafzi tahrif (in meaning and words) of the Quran"

Then Hafiz Salahdin Yusuf meantioned that Okarvi's predecessor Mahmud Ul hassan distorted the Quran to justify Taqlid of Ulul Amr, and that even the second edition 30 years after the first still had this tahrif...

And Shaykh Salahdin Yusuf in lahore possesses the original work of Ameen Okarvi, as well as Hafiz Zubayr Ali Zay in Attock for deobandi who want to check the tahreef of their leader.

May Allah protect us from this Dajjal Master AMeen Okarvi

A shame for the Deobandi school of thought...their leader lies on Allah...follows jews in Tahreef of Allah's words
  2. Abdul-Ahad

Abdul-Ahad New Member

Correction " a shame for the Hayati deobandi's". Please read Akh Bilals posts regarding this.
  3. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Yes Amin was from the hayati deobandies, and had many debates with mamati deobandies.

Actually Ameen Okarvi was advised in his wretched lifetime to repent from this by Ahle Hadith scholars. In the next publication, he corrected the verse in arabic, but kept the distorted translation as it is. He also did tahreef in ahadith, claiming in his majmoo'ah rasail that the Prophet sallallahoalaihiwasallam used to stare at private parts of female donkeys and dogs while in prayers and insisted that the hadith is in Muslim. For this he was declared kaafir by an ahlulhadith scholar. He also claimed that ibn 'abbas said fateha aloud in jenaza prayers and when questioned he said "it is a sunnah", just to pacify the crowd, meaninfg that ibn abbas was lying.

BTW this ameen okarvi is the teacher of mas'ood azhar another rabid hayatie deobandi.
  4. abu_ibrahim

abu_ibrahim Wahabist

This classification of mamatie and hayati, is this used by Deobandis themselves?
  5. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

I dont think so, well I know that the so called mamatis are called "Ishaat tauheed wa sunna" but I think other people have come up with these terms hayati and mamati because thats one of their differences.

Our local Imam of the masjid in our village in pak is a mamati/panj peeri and he often in his speeches refers to another local ahlu hadeeth Imam as brother whilst Ive never heard him refer to the other hayatis as brother lol
  6. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Hayaties call Isha'at wal sunnah mamaties and Mamaties call hayaties hayaties. Mamaties are much better off than hayaties; donot involve in sufiism and shirk etc. Atleast not the current ones. In pak ahlul hadith and isha'aties (mamaties) have good relations [except perhaps an incident in the northern areas recently, but u cannot believe the secularist Dawn paper for everything]. Our teacher, Sh Hafidh Saleem [student of Sh Badiuddin Sindhee] has a favorable opinion of them. We have much in common with them. May Allah Guide them in Khabar Wahid and other issues too.
  7. tawheedullah

tawheedullah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Muhammad Hussein Neylwi wrote alot of great material against the Hayatis' views on Hayat-un-Nabi, whether the dead can hear, etc.
  8. junaid123

junaid123 New Member

I wanted to know meaning or synonyme of the word rabid? what is it?
  9. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Rabid is:
    • [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
    • fanatic: marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea[/SIZE]
      Brother tauheed u can upload sh nelwi's work. Also sh abdurrahman killani, father of sh iqbal kilani has a book on sama mauta which is very relevant.

10. kamran

kamran Active Member

Uncle... not father.
  11. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

12. Abdul-Ahad

Abdul-Ahad New Member

Asalaam alaikum,

Akhi, where can I upload this work from?
  13. Abdul-Ahad

Abdul-Ahad New Member

Akhi Bilal, what do you know of Muhammed Ghulaam ullah Khan Rahimullah?
  14. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

i think he belonged to rawalpindi, correct?
  15. Abdul-Ahad

Abdul-Ahad New Member

yes that is correct. Any more info?

Another interesting thing is I met a Mufti of Ishaat in Mirpur and he resides there and the Imam of the masjid I prayed in was an Aalim of Ishaat and he mentioned that there is quite a few of them in Mirpur. It does seem that they are spread out through PK and they have about over 70+ institutions spread out through PK.
  16. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

He is a teacher of Sh Atiqur Rahman Kashmiri. He is mentioned in this lecture. That's all i know of him:

Well, i have never been to mirpur, but to somewhere closeby. But i hope its a good place to be. Unfortunately the hayaties have over 2000 institutes all over pak. You guys need to catch up. But majority or minority is never the yardstick of truth. Quraan and sunnah is.
  17. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

Do the mamati deobandis work with any of the ahl hadith groups in pak? considering their aqeedas are very close i hope they are working together.
  18. Abdul-Ahad

Abdul-Ahad New Member

Akh Bilal, it true what you mentioned about the measure for the Haq.

Akh Intoodeep there are working together in areas such NWFP from what akh Bilal has mentioned as I never enquired into this myself.
  19. Abdullaah-pk

Abdullaah-pk New Member

mamati deobandis are negligible as compared to the mainstream hayati deobandies... they accuse each other of kufr...

mamatis also do not have good relationship with ahlulhadith...

one reason is the criticism of hayaties...

hayaties say that mamaties are closer to ghayr-muqallids(salafis)....

hayaties say that mamatis are a ahlulhadith in the cloak of deobandies...

so in response mamaties have to show that they are real deobandies... so they bash and criticize ahl-ul-hadith to show that they are also against ahl-e-hadith...

mamaties bash salafis to remove the label of being pro-slafi......
  20. NIceboy

NIceboy Banned

</br> I sincerely advise to leave this rubbish aside. Focus on doing good deeds, helping Muslims, establishing your relationship with Allah. Learn arabic or become a scholar and save yourself.