Taliban & Hizb-e-Islam Fallout?

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Ibn al-Iskandar, Mar 9, 2010.

1. السلام عليكم,

Not even going to link the story due to Hijab-less woman. (side-note: sisters, wear it or don't, but don't 'bust a sag' on the Hijab- it's worse than these little wanna-bes walking around with their pants on the ground)

However, jist:

Source: al-Jazeera

Akh Younus, you are the man...

2. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

Younus who?

3. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=newsHeadings>Hizb charter wants foreign militants to quit Afghanistan Tahir Khan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=writtenBys></TD></TR><TR><TD class=newsBodys>ISLAMABAD: Hizb-i-Islami Afghanistan (Hekmatyar group) Saturday issued a 14-point peace plan which suggested that all foreign militants should quit the war-ravaged country after the withdrawal of foreign troops. This is the first time Hizb-i-Islami has proposed withdrawal of foreign fighters from Afghanistan in its “National Charter of Salvation” issued in Pashto language, and a copy was also sent to The Frontier Post. “We commit in the name of Allah Almighty to extend hand of cooperation to save our homeland from the on-going painful condition and to permanently end war and to establish durable peace in Afghanistan,” the declaration said. “We have agreed on the Charter to achieve objectives — to make Afghanistan free of foreign troops and external interference and to further strengthen national unity to pave the way for the nation to decide a system based on their belief”. Following is the text of the proposals: 1): Foreign troops must start withdrawal in July this year and complete the process in six months. 2: They should quit main cities and populated area and move to military bases. 3): Security issues must be completely handed over to Afghan army and the police. Foreign troops will have no rights to carry out military operations, house search and arrests on their own anywhere in Afghanistan. 4): The parliament and the incumbent government will continue to function unless new elections are held and new government is formed. But those people should not be part of the government who are controversial and accused of corruption, war crimes and who have secular ideas. And those people should not be in top military leadership who support a group against other. 5: A 7-member National Security Council will be formed with the consensus of all Afghan factions which will have the power to take final decisions on key issues. The Council’s center will be in a province where security will be completely under Afghan forces and there will be no foreign troops there. 6: After the withdrawal of foreign troops, elections for the office of the President, National Assembly and provincial assemblies will be held simultaneously on proportional representation basis in (Afghan year 1390 Spring). (March 2011) 7): Cabinet members and governors can only be allowed to take part in the elections who resign three months before the polls. 8): Every party will get representation in the first elected government in accordance with their seats in the parliament and they will secure trust vote from the parliament. And the largest group will not be bound to form coalition government. 9): That Group or Alliance will have the right to take part in coming election which will secure upto 10 per cent votes in the first election. 10): During this period there will be complete ceasefire among the warring factions, all political prisoners will be freed, all sides will make commitment that they will not fight against rival faction and they will not use illegal channels to grab power. 11): The first elected parliament will have the right to review the constitution and to take a final decision about the constitution. 12): No foreign country will have the right to establish their jails in Afghanistan. They will not arrest or put on trial any Afghan national and will not take any Afghan for trial outside of the country. 13): Those accused of war crimes, drug smuggling, corruption and plundering national wealth will be tried in Islamic courts. No side will defend them covertly or overtly. 14): Foreign fighters will not stay in Afghanistan after the withdrawal of foreign troops. 15): Any internal and external elements who are opposed to this agreement and insist on fighting, we all will jointly deal with the war mongers to save our homeland from their curse.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah Well-Known Member

All these (edited)of elections mixed with nationalism and so and so....

Look at the point 14, DISGUSTING!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  5. Take Notice

Take Notice <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Hizb e Islam is just a nationalist group with the word Islam thrown at the end. Its sort of like CAIR with guns.

6. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

So, what does that say about the Taliban who continue to ally with Hekmatyar?

7. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

Welcome to reality, brother. It is a mutual feeling among the majority of Afghans to remove all foreign fighters in Afghanistan. We want our land and lives back.

8. Abu_Jannah

Shame on you.
    To whom belongs the land?
    Not to Karzai and not to Hekmatyar.
    It belongs to Allah and all Muslims are supposed to do Hijrah and to move to the Islamic State when it is declared not to expel them and give them back to the taghut for torture.

9. SunniHammer

SunniHammer New Member

funny, if you cared so much about your land you wouldnt be a refugee living in the West or Pakistan.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  10. SunniHammer

SunniHammer New Member

sounds like another Bosnia in the making.Get the Arab mujahideen to fight and die for their cause then kick them out when they have outlived their usefulness.These Afghan natioanlists didnt have any qualms about the Arab and Pakistani fighters who spent millions in lives and blood to help kick the Russians out yet now they are crying "we want our land back"

typical nationalist shite.

11. SunniHammer

SunniHammer New Member

I guess the Ansar should have kicked the Muhajirs out because they were not of the same tribes or clans.

12. Abu_Jannah

Al hamduliLlah there are still trustful brave men that no money, power or prestige will distract from the Command of Allah. Mullah Umar proved it once despite having mountain of pressure to deliver Sheikh Ibn Laden to the kuffars and murtaddin he still kept firm to his religion.

13. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

I'm not a refugee, and I do care. Have you thought about the possibility of me being able to do a higher level of good for Afghanistan than while living there?

14. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

Taghut? Uh - NO! You obviously missed my entire point. Afghans are simply tired of war. They just want to live their simple lives. They'd rather sleep under a broken roof than under bullets and bombs over their heads. My point was to let them figure out their Islamic state. IEA was doing just fine. They could've still been in power if it weren't for AQ inviting an enemy into our land.

15. Abu_Jannah

Easy to put the blame on AQ. Who are you going to blame for the invasion in Iraq?
    AQ or not they would have come.

16. Spezalai Deen

Spezalai Deen New Member

You can't help how Afghans feel. We have the right to feel this way about the foreign fighters as our land was turned into a battlefied when it was peaceful. IEA had control and we had security. AQ robbed us all. How do you expect the Afghans to feel?

17. Abu_Jannah

I know that the oppressed Muslims all around the world are grateful that the Mujahideens came to take revenge and give the invaders bad time. These true Muslims will always be grateful towards the soldiers of Allah.
    AQ and the foreign fighters are just trying to fulfill their duty after all.

18. drkjke

drkjke New Member

seems to me that hikmat yar also is lossing his way
    ah!.the fitnas of present times
    remember the hadeeth.
    one third of mujahideen of end times will run away and their tauba or repentence will never be accepted
    one third will die fighting and their deaths will be most high grade shahadat or martyrdom in front of allah
    and other one third will gain victory and these will establish islam in whole world and they will be best among humanity

19. drkjke

drkjke New Member

and alqaeda actually was a blessing to afghanistan.secular afghans should not criticise arab mujahideen.only a low caste person criticises some one who sacrificed life for your freedom
    soviet union did not run away from afghanistan due to american help,it was blood of arab and pakistani mujahideen that helped afghan mujahideen secure that victory.i should know this as i as a child saw hikmat yaar and likes of him in pesahawer lahore etc taking assistance from arabs and pakistanis in jihad.
    if you people drive arab mujahideen away than allah will take away blessings from your nation too,your nation is getting victories against kufar only till you remain on islam,
    also those seculars who want arab mujahideen to leave afghanistan must have hate for taliban too
    because actual taliban commanded by mullah umer have nothing but love and admiration for arab mujahideen
    some cia sponsored people are trying to create enemity between arab mujahideen and taliban but as much as i know true taliban,their iman is too firm to be broken by some american stooges.inshalah
    so you people who dislike arab mujahideen must have liking for hamid kerzai like rulers who rule under american zionist patronage

20. Abu_Jannah

Do you have the reference of this hadith?