Teaching English In Yemen

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by trn2allah, Nov 17, 2009.

1. trn2allah

trn2allah Active Member

Assalamu Alaikum
    Brothers and sisters I have been requested by the manager to find as many possible candiates for teaching positions here in YEMEN. The pay is good and accomodation is provided.
    Conditions: Preferably "Native" speakers
    Previous ESL experience
    CELTA or TEFL certificate
    Batchelors Degree.

NOT all of the above are essential

2. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah,

I dont have any of that except the native part, but I could still do it by the permission of Allah.
  3. Binyamine

Binyamine New Member

When you shall be in need of a Mathematics Teacher, you just send me a pm!!!:D
  4. ali fee cali

ali fee cali New Member

assaalaamaoulykum akhi, I know its been a couple of years since you posted this message, though I hope I can still catch you and take some information from you, biethnillah. I am not familiar with using this forum and how to contact you personally, anyway hope to read from you soon,

Allah ma'ak

5. johnpainter123

johnpainter123 New Member

Hello my brother, peace be to you. I am interested to know if you are aware of any person who is searching for teachers of English or other subjects in Yemen. Please let me know.

I am a native English speaker. And I have two advanced degrees from universities in New York. I have several Yemeni friends here in New York and they are wonderful brothers. I have just begun to learn Arabic and would very much like to teach English in Yemen and continue to learn Arabic, too. Thank you for any information you may be able to offer to me.

A good day to you,