The Devils Deception of the Fake Jihadi.

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Abandoned-Mind, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Abandoned-Mind

Abandoned-Mind <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

السلاح زينة المؤمن

Did the Prophet - SallAllahu 'alayhi wa-sallam say this?

3. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

I don't have time to listen. Could you summarize the main points of the lecture?

4. Expergefactionist

Listened to parts of it... his points against fake jihadis seem to be valid. Most of it seems to be about covenants. However, being Mojos, why do they forget that they, too, once were of this opinion when they famously announced (and OBM in particular) that there is no covenant anymore... I think this was straight after the Iraq war began.

Surely, a lecture on the devil's deception of mojos, or bakri is also long over due.

5. Abandoned-Mind

Abuz Zubayr - I do not know?

It does not deserve a summary of points to honest as there are none, it is purely comical self dillusional critique of the 'Jihadis' by a loud mouth Mojo... the same guy who came out with the issue of of the takfir of ibn baz and lead the way 'debating' people about it and making silly comments, claims and insinuations.

I just posted it to show what sort of clowns most followers of Umar Bakri are.

He just spews rubbish, basically dissing everything al-Muhajiroun once stood for, yet failing to realise it, he twisted meanings of ayat regarding hijrah to to mean jihaad etc...

And even funny, is their belief on covenant, he brought that up talking about how 'fake jihadis' do not believe in covenant etc yet it was his own shaykh and group who told the media the opposite.

It is just amusing the way the group is portraying itself as the only ground doing everything the right way...

Nothing special. Just thought I'd ruffle a few feathers you know.

6. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

They were also the ones who had a conference in which they were praising the 7/7 bombers. So shouldn't they start by condemning their own group?

7. Abdul Haaq

Abdul Haaq Active Member

would anyone have that much time akhie?

8. JayshAllah

JayshAllah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Who is Abu Muwahid?

9. Sawtul Islam

Sawtul Islam <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

LoL it's called "Sawtul Islam"... they even spelt it the exact same way I did for my username.

I hope people dont confuse him with me.

10. fahim1

fahim1 New Member

11. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

Speaking of the fake jihadi:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bf_fX5tMw7A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bf_fX5tMw7A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

12. Expergefactionist

All these guys are so devilish... little OBM minions.

13. Abu Ma'mar

Abu Ma'mar New Member

No offense intended at all , but seriously why is it all ways the pakistani's who are extremist's in uk ?

HT, Mojo's , Faisal fan club... any brand of extremism, they are all ways pakistani's.

what is it? I mean is it the mango lassi or what?

14. Expergefactionist

lol...

I don't think it is a Paki thing. It is more of a British thing. There is something in the air in Britain that makes us all like that.

Also, the immigrants in England are mostly all working class, and they remain working class. The immigrants in the US or all well educated middle class, and hence the difference. I would rather a person is working class and extreme than middle class and a sell out, although, both attitudes are wrong.

15. murdiyyah

murdiyyah [x]

Assalam alikum

SubhaanAllaah! For a second I thought I was in an Islamic Forum, then I realized what big losers this Ummah consists of today. Referring to races? Jaahiliyyah right off the back? And if you talk about these brothers (Shk Bakri or Br Abu Muwahhid) the way you do, watch when Allaah subhane wa ta'aala honors them and humiliates you for your treachery to your own Ummah on the Day of Recompense, and over what, small talk? SubhaanAllaah, grow up, recheck your intentions, open your eyes and ears, or join some kitty fahshaa and munkar forum where your talk is desired and in fact engaged in the same jaahil manner. If you didn't gain anything from this lecture (the Devil's Deception...) or if you don't have mercy for the people of your own Ummah, and instead you carry on with preconceived notions and beef, suspicion, hate, and assumptions rather than the desire for naseeha and 'ilm, then why bother staying quiet as Rasul Allah salAllahu alayhi wa sallam advised? Just leave the Ummah. By the Mercy of Allaah swt, the brothers (who will be serving you dates in golden trays sooner than later) are enough for this Ummah. No one needs pop-magazine-gossipmonger-backstabbers to pitch in with handsomely deceitful names of the previous golden generations.

A concerned Ukhtee

16. abu_ibrahim

abu_ibrahim Wahabist

You lose all credibility when you just said that. I guess being a scholar these days only requires a person to be Arabic speaking and to be controversial.

17. Abu Ma'mar

Abu Ma'mar New Member

Yeah , maybe you could help me out on another query i have.

Why are all mojo sisters soo Beasty?

All ways ranting and raving abut how men are shemales for not being in iraq and making takfeer all the time.

any idea's?

jk

18. Expergefactionist

hahaha.... lol

19. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

thats harsh akhi

20. Abandoned-Mind

This guy specifically, he left al-Muhajiroun...(and its off shoot) and is now 'disliked' by them...

He went to study under Dr Khalid Khan (guy who does sessions on Islami QA on Islam Channel).

The guy who gave the lecture, is a mojo on bail...with Omar Brooks and co...
    Suprised alot of you believe his nonsense had good points....

I remember my uncle making a comment about certain type of people.

'One would get a homosexual act done to himself, then turn around and say to the other "You fag!"'

That is the modern day al-Muhajiroun for ya.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008