The Islamic State and the "Civic State" by Hizb ut-Tahrir

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Salahudin, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Salahudin

Salahudin Member

Dear brothers and sisters,

Assallamualaikum and Ramadan Kareem,

I am pleased to inform you that Hizb ut-Tahrir has published a new book called the The Islamic State and the "Civil State". The book can be bound here: Hizb ut-Tahrir

The ummah is at a critical stage in light of the recent so called Arab Spring which has bought into power so called Islamists after the ummah sacrificed her sons to rid herself of the tyrants. However, these new Islamists are no more than secularists who have used the sloagans of Islam to consolidate their power and have deceived the ummah. These same Islamists, it has come to light' have been supported by the US and her allies to ensure Islam does not reach power and that the ummah is not liberated from the systems of kufr.

This is a very dangerous phase of the americas Greater Middle East Initiative launched in 2004 to transform the muslim world into secular democracies. This book explains the nature of this danger and wy the ummah needs to reject the new american religion called Moderate Islam; work with sincere party to return Islam to power and foil the plans of the kuffar and their allies.

2. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

wa alaykumus salaam,

no thanks, I'll not take my ilm from those who don't make takfir upon the kufr rafadi sect, in fact seek unity with them and their disgusting shirk filled ways and appoint them to positions of leadership within their ranks.
    leo likes this.
  3. Salahudin

Salahudin Member

Dear brother,

You are mistaken. Maybe you are confusing the Hizb with the Jamat of Abu Rashta?

Nonetheless, I highly recommend this booklet; it will illlustrate the real plane of the struggle between Islam and Kufr led by the US and by Allah (swt's) will, the plans of the kuffar will be foiled.
  4. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali Well-Known Member

Forget HT, they're a bunch of deviants, they have a deviated aqeeda, they're not working towards establishing the khilafa, they're spreading misguidance. The khilafa will be established by rightly guided Muslims, not by HT.
  5. Abu Kamel

Abu Kamel <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Subhanna Allah.

Is it so important to cast aspersions on HT and their dawah?
    Do you brothers really prefer things as they are? Do you really think HT has had NO contribution to your level of awareness and knowledge solely for the sake of Allah?

So much hatred for HT- so little mentioned against the Taghut, the parties of kufr which dominate the Muslim countries, the corruption of the palace scholars.

Hasbiullah wa ni`ma wakeel. At least all this will be settled on The Day.
  6. hikma

hikma New Member

Jzk Khair, a great much needed book at a time when sincere people are spilling their blood for the American Revolution unaware they are supporting the birth of a new middle east which is harmful to all Muslims, not just HT.
  7. Ibn Ibrahim

Ibn Ibrahim New Member

HT does not have a aqeeda, and as such incorporates all types of people, sufis, shia, salafi and what have you not.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  8. hikma

hikma New Member

I found the book an interesting read (its quite short) and exposes the danger the Muslims are facing under the Arab Spring. I wonder if the disparaging brothers have an objective criticism of it?

I do hope they read it, it might save them inadvertently supporting the American project for the Middle East and teh Ummah.
  9. Ibn Ibrahim

Ibn Ibrahim New Member

HT is all talk and no walk, what have they ever achieved?
  10. Abu Hamzah

Abu Hamzah Formerly 'Tawbah'

Easy with the takfeer bro. Even though the Rawafid are probably the most deviant and evil sects that have defiled the Ummah, most scholars I've come across (one of whom is Sh. Ali Al-Tamimi, May Allaah free him from the chains of oppression) wont make blanket takfeer of the entire group.
  11. hikma

hikma New Member

12. Salahudin

Salahudin Member

Unfortunately, many muslims are conducting their behaviour through their hatred of HT; as if HT is the issue. The issue is the necessity to foil the plans of the kuffar through the resumption of the Islamic Way of Life by establishing the Islamic State and then carrying the dawa to the world by dawa and Jihad.

It is easy to sling mud but more difficult to make it stick; especially when the accusations are no more than lies.
  13. Salahudin

Salahudin Member

14. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

as a jammah they are upon kufr, they are kuffar but we do not say everyone of them is a kafir, rather they are educated as to the kufr of their sect and if they remain upon it then so be it.

the difference is their imams who have no excuse of ignorance, and yes they are all kuffar.
    leo and Die for Allah like this.
  15. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Yes we have disagreements with H.T and their position toward the rawafid is one of them and there have been many discussions regarding that and other points of disagreement but we should not drag these up in every discussion about H.T IMO. The party has good aspects and should be commended for them and there is nothing wrong with much of their analysis of the global situation of the Ummah.

Just my 2 pence :)
  16. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

I've seen good among the HT brothers, they generally do have a lot of care for the ummah. If you look on there facebook pages they usually spread two things "Need for Khilafa" and things that are related with Jihad and the oppression of the Muslims.
    AbuMubarak likes this.
  17. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah Well-Known Member

Yes but some of them are so obsessed by the Khilafah that they do not recognize Jihad (and other Hadd) without having first the Khilafah in place.
  18. Ilmseeker1

Ilmseeker1 New Member

The amount of ignorance and vitriol in this forum is very dissapointing.
    Even during ramadhan!

May Allah guide us all and soften our hearts
    Wild Wild West likes this.
  19. Ilmseeker1

Ilmseeker1 New Member

That's wrong they believe that offensive jihad I.e. opening lands to Islam can only be done under a khalif even the FSA commander said members of hizb ut Tahrir are fighting with them.

Where is the evidence from your side?
    Wild Wild West likes this.
  20. Ilmseeker1

Ilmseeker1 New Member

Since when is the achievement in the hands of man, victory comes from Allah aza wa jal. Nuh a.s. did dawah for 950 years and his people still continues their evil practises...would you say he didn't achieve anything?

It's extremely disrespectfull to ht members in the Muslim world who sacrifice their selves and family to stand up against the tyrants.