The overwhelming massacre that is waiting for Arabs

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Big Daddy, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Big Daddy

Big Daddy <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
    Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
    Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

He did not say: "Woe to Muslims" but he specified Arabs, which means they will be more targeted.

Also in the following Hadith it states it clearly:

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
    Hadith 7035. (Sahih Muslim)

Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

This is clear.

As for the Romans, they will be the majority of the people.

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
    Hadith 6925. (Sahih Muslim)

Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour wouldn't come until the Romans would form the majority amongst people. 'Amr said to him (Mustaurid Qurashi): See what you are saying? He said: I say what I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Book 30. Trials and Fierce Battles.
    Hadith 4252. (Abu Dawud)
    Narrated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (pbuh) said: There will be Fitnah (i.e. dissension) which wipes out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword.
  2. Tisatashar

Tisatashar <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The second half of this hadith fits 'here & now.' So if we take which wipes out the Arabs, and add to it...

So maybe bulk dead arabs from a jewish nuclear arsenal will make the rocks & trees cry out?
  3. AceCafo

AceCafo A man on his own

WOW That is deep, man oh man, what a waste of ilm when thinking of the people running things in the middle east. Those clowns have no insight into the Ummah's current state. wa Salaamu Alaykum
  4. Tisatashar

Tisatashar <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I didn't intend it to be 'deep'. I see I should have posted all the hadith.....

Fitna + arabs wiped out + jewish nuclear arsenal =

Rasoolallah SAWS said; ‘The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!’”
    (Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985)

So maybe the trees and rocks will cry out from the pain of the 'nuked' arabs??

The extra scary part is the 'nuked' arabs are 'off to hell'. So if the time of these ahadeeth is near what is it about the 'arabs of today' that will condemn them?
  5. Ra'ad

Ra'ad anti-Terrorist

Damn, not only does everyone hate Jews, everything hates Jews. Even the rocks and trees. Pigs.

I remember reading an article by Dr. Rabee (May Allah guide him) where he mentions that as the Jews are the most deceptive and cunning people towards mankind, Allah will also deal with them in this way. Thereby lulling them in to a false sense of security and then......POW! Everything comes falling down like a pack of cards for them. I dream to be alive for that day. Maybe, maybe not. Going to happen one day though.:)
  6. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

Or you can participate in it to help accelerate its process and you may live and attend it too, what do you think :cool:
  7. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

I read in a book on the story of Sufyan al-Thawri , it mentioned that scholars said that we become Arabs when we are competent in the Arabic language.
  8. hammadrizwan

hammadrizwan New Member

Asalam. Could you please source it. Would be interested to read it
  9. Umm Ahmed

Wa 'alaykum usalaam.

The Biography of Sufyaan Ath-Thauree

Compiled by Salaahud deen ibn Alee ibn Abdul Maujood

And I was quoting from the chapter "The Language Of Islam Is Arabic"
  10. William Wurkmun Fosterr

William Wurkmun Fosterr Jihaad Against violence

No one is going to get wiped out. Man, this is some extreme paranoia. I stand with the discriminated against...and the threatened.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  11. Ra'ad

Ra'ad anti-Terrorist

Bi'ithnillah dear Brother:)
  12. Big Daddy

shut up you hippy, alhamdulillah me and Abu Treika were the first to admit you're still no Muslim.

Don't learn arabic then lool.
  13. al-Maghribi

al-Maghribi عبد ضعيف

Thats if i remember well a dha'eef or mawdoo' hadith.
  14. Umm Ahmed

I didn't know there was a hadith that said that , do you have it available ?
  15. habdullaah

habdullaah Member

The hadeeth that frightens me much is this one:

حَدَّثَنَا ‏ ‏مَرْحُومٌ ‏ ‏حَدَّثَنَا ‏ ‏أَبُو عِمْرَانَ الْجَوْنِيُّ ‏ ‏عَنْ ‏ ‏عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الصَّامِتِ ‏ ‏عَنْ ‏ ‏أَبِي ذَرٍّ ‏ ‏قَالَ ‏
    ‏رَكِبَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ‏ ‏صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ‏ ‏حِمَارًا ‏ ‏وَأَرْدَفَنِي ‏ ‏خَلْفَهُ وَقَالَ يَا ‏ ‏أَبَا ذَرٍّ ‏ ‏أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ أَصَابَ النَّاسَ جُوعٌ شَدِيدٌ لَا تَسْتَطِيعُ أَنْ تَقُومَ مِنْ فِرَاشِكَ إِلَى مَسْجِدِكَ كَيْفَ تَصْنَعُ قَالَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ قَالَ ‏ ‏تَعَفَّفْ ‏ ‏قَالَ يَا ‏ ‏أَبَا ذَرٍّ ‏ ‏أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ أَصَابَ النَّاسَ مَوْتٌ شَدِيدٌ يَكُونُ الْبَيْتُ فِيهِ بِالْعَبْدِ ‏ ‏يَعْنِي الْقَبْرَ ‏ ‏كَيْفَ تَصْنَعُ قُلْتُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ قَالَ اصْبِرْ قَالَ يَا ‏ ‏أَبَا ذَرٍّ ‏ ‏أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ قَتَلَ النَّاسُ بَعْضُهُمْ بَعْضًا ‏ ‏يَعْنِي حَتَّى تَغْرَقَ ‏ ‏حِجَارَةُ الزَّيْتِ ‏ ‏مِنْ الدِّمَاءِ ‏ ‏كَيْفَ تَصْنَعُ قَالَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ قَالَ اقْعُدْ فِي بَيْتِكَ وَأَغْلِقْ عَلَيْكَ بَابَكَ قَالَ فَإِنْ لَمْ أُتْرَكْ قَالَ فَأْتِ مَنْ أَنْتَ مِنْهُمْ فَكُنْ فِيهِمْ قَالَ فَآخُذُ سِلَاحِي قَالَ إِذَنْ تُشَارِكَهُمْ فِيمَا هُمْ فِيهِ وَلَكِنْ إِنْ خَشِيتَ أَنْ يَرُوعَكَ شُعَاعُ السَّيْفِ فَأَلْقِ طَرَفَ رِدَائِكَ عَلَى وَجْهِكَ حَتَّى ‏ ‏يَبُوءَ ‏ ‏بِإِثْمِهِ وَإِثْمِكَ​

In Saheeh Al- Jaami As-Sagheer:
    7819- 2917- "يا أبا ذر! أرأيت إن أصاب الناس جوع شديد لا تستطيع أن تقوم من فراشك إلى مسجدك كيف تصنع؟ تعفف ; يا أبا ذر؟ أرأيت إن أصاب الناس موت شديد يكون البيت فيه بالعبد- يعني القبر1- كيف تصنع؟ اصبر ; يا أبا ذر: أرأيت إن قتل الناس بعضهم بعضا حتى تغرق حجارة الزيت من الدماء كيف تصنع؟ اقعد في بيتك وأغلق عليك بابك قال: فإن لم أترك؟ قال: فأت من كنت معه فكن فيهم قال: فآخذ سلاحي؟ قال: إذن تشاركهم فيما هم فيه ولكن إن خشيت أن يردعك شعاع السيف فألق من طرف ردائك على وجهك كي يبوء بإثمه وإثمك ويكون من أصحاب النار".
    "صحيح" "حم د هـ حب ك" عن أبي ذر.

The scary part is that Hajaarat Az-Zayt is in Madeenah!!! And one of the students of Al-Albani, a scholar (r.h.), said that this sign did not happen yet!!!

The translation of this hadeeth can be found in the translated version of: Book Of Qiyaamtus-Sughraa by Sh. Umar Al-Ashqar, unfortunately I do not have access to it right now.

May Allaah save us from fitan.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  16. Ibn Saeed

Ibn Saeed Arabic = Key to Knowledge

Shiekh Salem Al Amry in one of his classes mentioned that above hadith that Arabs will be very few in number during the last days .
  17. William Wurkmun Fosterr

William Wurkmun Fosterr Jihaad Against violence

PEOPLE! It's this paranoia that makes people violent. Please! --let's be positive and optimistic. Allah Provides the Best, not the worst. No one is out to 'get' Arabs. Arabs are Wonderful People. This thread is so much crap.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  18. Big Daddy

haha and some people still think he's Muslim.
  19. IbnShaykh

IbnShaykh 'Mr Gangster Man'

Probably mentally ill.
  20. Rakan

Rakan volcanic rage.

Hey, quit pickin on William.