Important The Saudi regime persecutes Sheikh Mohammad al-Arifi for helping Muslims in Syria

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu'Aaminah, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Abu'Aaminah

Abu'Aaminah Well-Known Member

'Umar and abul hafsa like this.
  2. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

I'm confused. Why would the Saudis persecute him for supporting Syria? Isn't the Saudi government supporting the Syrian uprising?

3. Al-Majhool

Al-Majhool <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Salaam,

Brother, please do not post mere links. Instead post the link AND the text of the article so that the people can still read these news articles when Kavkaz Center is not available anymore. Do you understand my brother?

Spread the articles by copying them into forum threads etc. so that insha Allah taking down Kavkaz Center will NOT hurt the spread of Islamic news and analysis.

Jazaakallaahu khayraa.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  4. Abu'Aaminah

According to Sheikh Al-Arefe, during interrogation, puppets called him "Kharijite" for "disobeying the ruler":

"The investigator said: "You are Kharijite". I replied: "On the contrary, we are trusted people, our Aqidah is known, and our Aqidah is allowed to be taught everywhere". He said: "But you collect money without the permission of the ruler!".

"I told the investigator: "Rafidites-safavitess send humus (fifth) of their assets - millions into Kum (rafidite center in Iran) and Najaf (rafidite center in in Iraq) for support of Bashar and training forces, that are sent to him. And when we started to raise money, we became Kharijites!", said Sheikh Al-Arefe.

'Umar, Abu_Jannah and al-omari like this.
  5. Firebrand Mullah

Can anyone explain why Saudis would be against fundraising for Syria?

6. Firebrand Mullah

I have the feeling Al Arifi will end up behind bars like al Hawali, al Oudah and others.

7. Abu'Aaminah

Akhi according to the madkhalis it would constitute rebellion against the ruler!

'Umar and Firebrand Mullah like this.
  8. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

he is popular scholar,

but it seems like they jail anyone deemed a threat these days

definitely any Muslim standing for Islam will realise that KSA is a corrupt place, even if he didn't say so openly.

and the regime recognises that as well. so must make them uncomfortable to leave these guys out of jail building up their popularity on an Islamic basis

Abu'Aaminah likes this.
  9. Firebrand Mullah

Yes, thats obvious.

However, what I am trying to understand why Saudis do not raise funds for Syria.

I think that if Saudi wants to increase its scope of control in the Middle East then raising funds to aid the Muslims in Syria could help them achieve this goal.

Likewise, once a new government is created in Syria, Saudis could have a bigger role shaping future Syria by supporting the opposition.

So why would Saudi government be reluctant in collecting money?

What kind of mamani3 is Saudi facing?

Abu'Aaminah likes this.
  10. abul hafsa

abul hafsa formerly 'dragon'

Because everything has to be done with the king's permission. Even if something seems to agree with the rulers on the apparent, it still has to be authorised by the government! And Allaah only knows where the government gets its instructions from, whether it is the US or Iblees himself...

One thing I didn't understand from the article though - why would Iranian arms be passing through a port in Jeddah?? That just doesn't make geographic or political sense :confused:

al-omari and Pluma like this.
  11. Firebrand Mullah

I can see that the permission of the King is a prerequisite. But those who have started fund raising on their own do so only because the King is not doing any fund raising.

SO my question is, why is the king not sending any money? Isn't it in his political interests to have a pro-Saudi regime in Syria?

12. abul hafsa

abul hafsa formerly 'dragon'

Definitely a puzzling and valid point. I would also have thought it would be good for Saudi to help set up an anti-Iranian, neutral or pro-Saudi regime.

Allaahu 'alam.

13. Al-Majhool

Al-Majhool <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Because they fear that once Syria's gone, the Mujaahideen will use Syria to operate against Saudi from the North. Add the Mujaahideen from the South in Yemen and then they would have to face the enemy in the North and in the South.

That's my though in the issue, but maybe I'm wrong.

Aboo Shayba, abuhannah and AbdulMatin like this.
  14. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

its the concept of blowback. and also in line with US policy - which doesn't want uncontrolled revolution in Syria, and would rather either keep Bashar in place or develop an opposition it can control

Layth likes this.
  15. Firebrand Mullah

Since when did the Saudis become so smart to even think of "blow-back"-effects? Or maybe it is the Americans who are actually calling the shots.

16. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

Since the arab uprisings they have been scared it could spill over onto them.
    look how many they have been jailing recently, for what are relatively minor issues, or even removing people from their positions etc. - and these are pillars of support for the regime in origin!

but yes the US is the real wali amr

ahmad10 likes this.
  17. Abu Dharr

Abu Dharr Off the Manhaj

inshallah that will be the case and the Mujahideen will get rid of this filth known as the saud regime.

18. Pluma

Pluma <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

We need to verify this, since KSA authorities themselves announced that they will fund the Syrian uprising and that the USA are providing non-lethal help to Syrian rebels...

The article also claims that :

Which seems to be total non-sense.

19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

I think what they're confusing is that Iranian warships were allowed to dock somewhere in Saudi as part of military training for the Iranian regime. This was on the news some weeks or months ago.

Pluma likes this.
  20. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah New Member

May Allah (swt) protect the sheikh and let him free with his family. Ameen

Farouk and Pluma like this.