Announcement Things I want to do now that I am famous.

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Layth, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

1) Fight world hunger

2) Get married

3) Get into the Nasheed business. I could re-write a few of Scented Blood and Abu Nuh's poems into catchy Nasheed songs. I think this is the way to go if I want to become even more famous. I'm sure they won't mind.

Please brothers and sisters, if you have any suggestions for what you think I should do with my fame before my 15 minutes run out, do not hesitate to share them with me.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. Abu Idris Al-Albani

Abu Idris Al-Albani New Member

Dam, you musta been OD bored.

May Allah make you successful.

3. Captain Gora

Captain Gora RefuteEverythingThatMoves

Yes, make my poems into "catchy nashids"...lol darn...showbusiness.

4. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

man I tried real hard and even started the infamous thread and still didn't get a look in?

I even used my real name/nationality/location/postcode are all here,bud nada,x factor is not for me it seems,real sad face....

Mr"Don't Jealous me!"..tbh I am jealous...

5. Sabr_Like_Ayub

Sabr_Like_Ayub Patience is a Virtue

Dr Aidh'Al Qarni states in his book:
    'Don't aspire to fame, or else you will be taxed with stress and worries'

Hope that helps inshallah

6. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Either you got it or you don't got it bro. It's tough out there. Don't beat yourself up over this.

7. abuhannah

Dr Aidh'Al Qarni is kinda of very famous,he don't know my pain,I feel the need to runaway and join the circus,they will know my name in lights in one day....

8. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

Rise Up, Stand Up, Speak Up!

And be famous and we'll make Dua for you but don't forget to pour some money you'll make over here, to help me to lead your campaign in Algeria the best way I can.

9. abuhannah

:(

10. abuhannah

I got madd skills man,madd skills in abundance...

11. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

Don't forget the homies. Keep it real, u know! Don't be a sell-out. Visit the hood every now and then to big your homies.

Otherwise we will make tracks dissin you.

12. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Formerly 'Field Marshall' | just too raw

I take it now your famous you don't post in threads started by others?;)

13. abuhannah

no worries I aint jealous,I wish my peeps all the best in their new found fame...

14. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Isma'eel, can I tell people I know you? "I used to PM that dude from way back!! Yea, he was just a regular guy like me and you! Well, maybe not you, because you have three arms. But he was a normal guy!!! Really!"

Bro, when your 15 minutes of fame is over, you can just host game shows for the rest of your life like other hasbeens.

15. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

lol bro, I'm looking for ways to prolong my 15 minutes of fame. Don't think I will be able to handle being a hasbeen! I might get a nervous break down or something.

16. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Whatever, man. As long as I can somehow benefit from knowing you while you're still famous. After you're a hasbeen, you can still make money, but it's not as cool to know you, y'know?

Anyway, I don't want to go all the way to Europe so let me just send you some pictures of me smiling, waving, and with my arm around an invisible person and then you can have your people doctor it and make it look like we're in the picture together, then you can sign it with "To my old buddy who knew me BEFORE I was famous and we were so totally cool and he was cooler actually I wonder how I got famous instead of him but it doesn't matter because I'm famous (was in an article) and we're old friends." If you can write the word 'BEFORE' in red marker, that'd be swell.

But don't make the mistake of putting your body in the place of the imaginary person, Sir Thundy McHugsalot sure won't like that. You can just stand next to him.

17. isha-h

isha-h New Member

World Domination By A Brother From Islamic Awakening

Starring World Superstar Isma'eel

Coming To Cinema Near You Soon.......​

:D :D :D :D

18. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

I have been famous for less than a day and brothers are already looking for ways to take advantage of my fame. BUT I guess if anybody is going to take advantage of me it should be you, 'Abd Al-Kareem (not to mention Abul Hasan and Ibnshaykh). I am just waiting for random brothers to request that they be seen with me in public to increase their chances of finding a wife.

Isha-h, I'll have my people call your people. Thanks for the advertisement.

19. Naqshbandi

Naqshbandi New Member

I wanna be famous too.

Whats the trick? :D

20. Noorah

Noorah اللهم ارحم شهداء غزة

Are we going to be seeing you on Im a celebrity etc (or would it be called im a fanatic) anytime soon?