Video This Is How India Will Destroy Pakistan

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by AbuSaif, Jan 23, 2012.

1. AbuSaif

AbuSaif New Member

2. learn arabic

learn arabic <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

with a jet?

3. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Can anyone recall if ever in history these cow worshipper conquered an inch of foreign land....But I can surely recall 100s of times India became slave of many foreign powers throughout history.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  4. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

you have to laugh about how both Indian and Pak jingoists share such a similar mindset,they live on Dhaal, yet both talking about theoretical wars and comparing arms but they fail to realise that they both would be crushed like insects in any combat situation.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  5. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

lol..lol..lol

Everyday Sukhoi crashes due to malfunction so you can estimate how powerful is Indian Air Force. It is well known fact that India buys old rotten parts from Russia for the Sukhoi. India would never attack Pakistan since both the countries have a nuclear weapon and China which everyday plays in Indian soil would be on Pakistans side.

6. Ghazi al Mujahid

Ghazi al Mujahid Not a Wobbler

but TBH u can't really expect too much out of china if you've heard of this

Tumu Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. FOS

FOS Banned

We should never underestimate a people.

China and India both have their respective history. A history of strengh which they remember with honour and pride.

Allahuallam.

8. Hassan 23

Hassan 23 New Member

brother one thing if you are an indian you should keep one thing in your mind that Nationalism is haram in islam , a muslim is only a muslim and nothing else as Allama Iqbal (Rehmatulaaleh) said "Islam is your land and you are Mustafawi" . so i cant understand how can a muslim living in a kuffar land can pray for his kuffar country to destroy a muslim country like Pakistan i dont get this at all ????? and again remember this that Nationalism is HARAM in Islam

and INSHALLAH india will be destroyed itself by our Mujahideen (Black Flag army of Hazrat Mahdi)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  9. wannabem

wannabem New Member

Assalamualaikum,

Akhi as far as i know about AbuSaif from his posts he is not a nationalist and he has wrote this post just to mock the Indian Government.

10. Hassan 23

Hassan 23 New Member

JAZAKALLAH Khair brother for clearing my misunderstanding

11. ahmad10

ahmad10 حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Bro Hassan, As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Bro, believe it or not - you're in the midst of some hardcore extremists. And gold star means - above average extreme, silver - above average extreme, bronze - above average extreme (and don't be fooled by the two non-muslims who have this, they are extreme in their non-muslim view of Islam), and if you have no stars - that means you're not extreme enough yet.

Red Stars mean that you love America. (Sorry, Tawheedullah; you put yourself in this situation.)

So as you can see, Br. AbuSaif is an extreme extremist like the rest of us. :) He also (like you and I) wants the filthy cow-worshipping Mushrik Indian Army (and government) to perish and to be eradicated by the light of Islam.

Hope that clears it up. :) (I hope you get that this post is sort of a joke, but not really a joke. :) )

(Jarred, Jarred, Jarred....is he here yet?)

12. AbuSaif

AbuSaif New Member

I put that video because this is what it was called. I just wanted people to see what those pathetic Hindus think. They can never be our friends. There is no doubt that India will be reconquered. InshAllah.

13. ahmedcobra

ahmedcobra <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

lol at Pakistani nationalists. There are equal number of muslims in India . If you and your rich ideologists ran away and created your country leaving the poor muslims behind, then remain there fixing your own backyard. You must be really smokin to imagine that the likes of you are going to invade India. Forget Indians, not even a Muslim in any part of the globe would want Pakistan to run their country. Continue blowing and killing each others up because non of you are true muslim enough to govern the Pak, rather Failistan. Dont waste your energy complaining about India.

And for your information, hinduism had its boundries from Afghan to Thailand and Indonesia in the East. At least be man enough to accept facts rather than hiding your tribal punjabi elitism behind the banner of Islam. The Quran and Sunnah does not say that insulting your or others pre islamic tribal association makes you better Muslim. The prophet pbuh did not go around cussing the Qurayshi tribe or some other tribe to prove the religion.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  14. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

judging by the conversation between cobra worm tongue and the colonial above, its not hard to see why nationalists regardless of their race are the biggest hypocrites and shayateen in the world today.

These people have put their secular governments and armies above Allah swt and his messenger.

15. AbuSaif

AbuSaif New Member

Brother I am not an Indian but I think it is not suitable to use that type of language for any human being, let alone for a Muslim. We MUST respect everyone even if they do not agree with our point of views because everyone has a different point of view. But you have cross all the limits, if there are poor people in India in India there are poor people in Pakistan as well. Pakistan is no better than India. Both social and economical problems exist in Pakistan. Whether you like it or not, Pakistan is corrupted morally as much as India is. So brother please avoid any discussion that hurts the feelings of Muslims anywhere in the world because they are our brothers and sisters. We should be like ONE body, if there is pain in one part the whole body is in pain. Hope I did not hurt your feelings. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  16. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

They will make the stinkiest curry bomb, smellier than the curry I made today

17. AbuSaif

AbuSaif New Member

I don't think India and Pakistan will go for a war. India is more concerned about improving its economy and Pakistan already has too many problems to solve at home...

18. Abu Kamel

Abu Kamel <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Salam alaikum

India is being groomed by America to become a regional power. America has made several miltiary pacts with India and America's involvement in Central Asia/Afghanistan is partially intended for and in partnership with India. The Northern Alliance which now runs Afghanistan was funded by India during the Taliban rule. India has 1000s of operatives in AFghanistan today.

The reality is America partnered with India.
    And Israel has joined with India as well.

The kufar are allies of each other.
    And despite there being as many Muslims in India as in Pakistan, all the 100s of millions dont account for America's ability to interlope and usurp interests in the region. India consists of a political elite seeking their own benefit. They have avoided directly joining America in the War on Terror despite the several provocations (Mumbai attack, Parliement bombings, etc).

India has modernized its military with American weaponry to stand up to China eventhough China won their last conflicts and China has moved several divisions near to the Indian borders.

All that being said, air force does not win wars. Wars are won with boots- or sandals- on the ground. Men taking inch by inch determine the difference. Take note that Vietnamese dug 100s of miles of underground bunkers and tunnels to escape American superior air power. This allowed for entire regiments to be stationed underground.
    North Korea has modernized underground engineering to the point that their military capabilities against South Korea remain superior despite the south have America on its side. the North is said to have entire armored divisions underground that could emerge at the border within minutes.

Ultimately, relying on nationalist equations for victory is a pathetic hopeless affair. It has nothing to do with the Muslim Ummah.

And Allah knows best.

19. Ghazi al Mujahid

Ghazi al Mujahid Not a Wobbler

india feels high and mighty with their pale terrorist gods supporting them

they forget that the Muslims have completely conquered India before and can do it again