Question To convert a shi3a to a sunni

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by The Lion of Allah, Mar 7, 2010.

1. The Lion of Allah

The Lion of Allah New Member

As Salam Aleykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu!

I have a close friend who is a shi3a. But the person doesnt have so much knowledge about the difference between us, the person only follows the family and what the persons family says. I want to convert this persons hate to love, and make the person understand the difference and also show the person the wrongs and kuffr of the shi3a. Please ya ikhwatifillah, be genorous and kind and help me through this, because I see lots of hope in this person but I am confused in what method I should be using.

BarakAllahu fikum,

Ibrahim.

2. Abu Kamel

Abu Kamel <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Salam alaikum

I dont know the best way to do so, however I can direct you to an excellent youtube site that offers lectures on Shiism.

YouTube - ShiaRevealed's Channel

May Allah grant you success in this life and the next.

3. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Tawheed and salat inshAllah,I have have always forund that best when giving dawah to them in the past..

wa salamolaikom wr wb..

4. The Lion of Allah

Wa iyyakum ya akhi, I was thinking about showing the person lectures on that but that'll make the person feel insulted and the person will be thinking that I am trying to say that the person is wrong in a bad manner. Is there any other way?

5. The Lion of Allah

Can you be more specific dear brother in what you mean? JazakAllahu Khayr!

Btw, they dont do salaat the same way we do..

6. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Tawheed..

I spoke with Dr.Abu Muntasir al Baluchy on this before,he advised start with tawheed when calling them,where is Allah,what dose He want from us,how do we worship Him etc etc..

wa salamolaikom wr wb..

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  7. Abu Kamel

Abu Kamel <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Brother, I dont know your friend, but I know about Shia propaganda. Their political theories work to diminish the excellent qualities of the sahaba (rah), which should be a indication of the suspicious intent of those who propagate them. Khalif Ali (raa) loved Abu Bakr Umar and Uthman (rah) and named his sons after them. He advised them, worked with them, and was an excellent sahabi under their rule. Political theories are used to detract from the Truth.

But as others have mentioned, the belief in and love of Allah (SWT) should be the first and foremost matter to address. Followed by belief in an Nabi (saaw).

Shia routinely undermine the Prophet (saaw) by alleging conspiracies in his presence without him knowing. He (saaw) was told about the several assasination attempts by the kufar, about the leak from the woman warning the Makkans, and more, and yet he (saaw) was not aware of the Shia allegations? Subhanna Allah.
    The belief in and love of the Prophet (saaw) elevates the believer above such suspicions about him, his judgment and awareness since he was a genius of political affairs, and his judgement of his closest companions.

8. The Lion of Allah

Salam Aleykum,

BarakAllahu fik for your reply ya akhi, but the question was how I should help my friend understand this. I, myself know this already, and believe it. Now I just want my dear friend to impliment this.

9. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

10. The Lion of Allah

Wa Aleykum Salam

JazakAllahu khayr :)

11. Abu Abdirrahman

Abu Abdirrahman <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

salamualiakum,
    one of my good friends used to be shia and after debating with him a few times alhamdulilah he become of ahlu sunnah..
    There was a webstie ( i will search for it for you inshaAllah, but i can't now) that showed so many errors from them, when he saw that alhamdulillah he eventually gave in.

But guidance is in the hands of Allah, so the best thing you can do is make sincere dua for him.