Under the Shade of the Sharee'ah Documentary - Somalia

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Aboo Shayba, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Aboo Shayba

Aboo Shayba WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI

Interesting documentary in the English language about the 3 years of governance of a strategic city called Baidao. What was achieved in those 3 years and how it has affected the city as a whole. Were the people's freedom restricted or freedom was given to them? Check it out! Then you can all go on about how Salafi Jihadist know nothing about politics or governance or how their roadmap is bound to fail.

Oh - btw this is soft compared to the videos in Official Syria thread - so don't even try the A4 cards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GfTU_9kDfRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

2. Abu Najaax

Abu Najaax Well-Known Member

25.20 onwards love it..

3. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Damn, looks like youtube removed it.

4. خالد

خالد New Member

Good old Archive... And Twitter...

(for educational purposes only)

surat_an_nisa_74_100 and 'Umar like this.
  5. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

No comment.

خالد likes this.
  6. خالد

خالد New Member

As I said before:

The West is supporting this [Syrian] Jihad. Hence for the West, all videos posted here [on IA and on YouTube] are "glorifying" and "inciting" freedom-fighting not terrorism. Basically it's like this:

- If you fight against taghut backed by the West, you're a terrorist.
    - If you fight against taghut hated by the West, you're a freedom fighter.

The hypocrisy is obvious...

7. gho29

gho29 New Member

JazakAllah khair, brother for the post. Brothers, is this part of a series? Or just an individual documentary?[​IMG]

8. خالد

خالد New Member

As far as I know, it's the latter.

9. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xrw2yd"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrw2yd_al-kata-ib-media-under-the-shade-of-shari-ah_school" target="_blank">Al-Kata'ib Media : :: Under the Shade of Shari'ah</a> <i>

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/AYL8tAEC.html?p=1" width="596" height="334" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#AYL8tAEC" style="display:none"></embed>​

surat_an_nisa_74_100 likes this.
  10. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

It's also on dailymotion. Masha Allah, they made some incredible achievements in Baidoa.

11. Abu Sulayman

Abu Sulayman Active Member

Assalamu 'alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuh,

can some of the Somali brothers here comment regard this post, which was posted on sunniforum.com:

Source: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/sho...Sharia-Somalia&p=786698&viewfull=1#post786698

I've the feeling that some people simply don't like it when the "evil Wahhabis" achieve something good.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  12. Abu Dharr

Abu Dharr Off the Manhaj

Probably some brain dead nationalist from the North

13. Abu Najaax

Abu Najaax Well-Known Member

^^^

Why necessarily from the north ? I couldnt let that sly comment pass.

14. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Nothing indicates that he is from the North.. Lots of brain dead southerners hate shabaab with a passion, we all remember that melo guy who used to post here.

15. Abul Qa'qa

Abul Qa'qa طوبى للشام

I think the brother just said that because there is much more opposition to al-Shabaab in the north. Even though there is some opposition in the south also. Just like in Afghanistan there is more opposition to the Taliban in the north, even though there is also some opposition in the south.

16. Abu Dharr

Abu Dharr Off the Manhaj

North is where the most opposition comes from and if you're Somali you know exactly what I'm talking about.

17. Aboo Shayba

But now it is in the hands of the Ethiopians - but the documentary was recovered prior to the Ethiopian incursion and subsequent takeover. The documentary I believe was intended to show the people the benefit the group had brought to a city like Baidoa after decade plus of chaos. The Sharee'ah doesn't equate oppression and taking away of people's freedom, rather it lifted the oppression and brought freedom to the people amongst many other services like health-care and education. Plus - business thrived and there was no need for every businessman to hire his own bodyguards to protect him. The documentary was a brilliant idea and the fact it was done in english language tells me that their target audience was the western audience. Perhaps they want to curb the media's constant attack on the group saying it brought lawlessness to the land (while it was the opposite).

abumuwahid, Abu Hawwa and Farouk like this.
  18. Aboo Shayba

Actually up north amongst the "islamists" there is a wide support for the group - however not many voice this support. You can't really blame them - the prisons are filled with so called "terrorists". When the Islamic courts came to existence a group of scholars in Burco held a conference voicing their support for this formation - and the northern government of Somaliland responded by sending a reinforcement to the police of Burco - this is how much they fear the 'ulema. Ultimately all power is in the hands of the scholars in that country - but sadly those scholars either don't realise this or they do and they followed suit the path the saudi scholars laid down and refuse to say a thing for the "greater maslahah". We'll see how much of that excuse will benefit them on the day of judgement.

19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

I think he might be referring to Puntland when he says "up North". The regime there is extremely "shahaado la dirir". People get abducted and thrown in jail or sold to the Americans for looking like "islamists" and displaying "Islamist behaviour", such as attending the Masjid on a regular basis.

20. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

question about somaliland, do somalians still consider it part of somalia?