Urgent- Calling all muslims to East London today!!!

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu_Maryam, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Abu_Maryam

Abu_Maryam New Member

Brothers, the Queen Mary Athiest Society, sister of the shaytaani UCL Athiest Society (which published pictures of Rasoolullah(saw)) are holding an event today at Queen Mary University of London at 7:00 pm on ' Is Shariah in violation of human rights'.. We need your presence. Who gave these kuffar the right to speak? Let me ask you - if a bunch of kuffar got together and were given the right to touch your mother up and analyse her, then would you stand by and let it happen? Then what about your deen?!! Remember, these guys hate religion and are not looking to have an unbiased debate. Please be here by 7 pm. to let them know what we think. Back in my day no-one in UNi would dare even look the wrong way at a muslim, because we used to represent our deen and didnt take kindly to it being insulted. It is only when the pacifists ecame numerous that the kuffar dared to raise their heads. @ david sizer lecture theatre- francis bancroft building
  2. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

They might be doing that, but please do not do something which would give Islam and Muslims unnecessary negative publicity, like, Muslims do not want their faith questioned, etc, etc...
  3. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Is it better that we are then like the Christians, who do not care when their religion/prophet is insulted?

aNd we all know that no matter what muslims do, it will always be given "unnecessary negative publicity". We shouldn't expect otherwise, this is the climate of fear-mongering in which we are living in.

People like to scream "islam is peace" but you can't have peace without equality and justice. You can't tell someone whose mother or wife has been killed that they should want peace, similiarly you can't tell the Ummah, which at this moment is being raped and pillaged from every angle, that we should want peace. Peace can not come without Justice, Fairness, and Equality.

If we are going to be unmoved by the attacks on the Prophet pbuh, on the Shariah, on the religion of Islam, then when are we going to be moved? When we are 6 feet under? Wallah that will be too late, and we will wish to have one chance to defend this religion. We are so quick when someone attacks us personally, our character or personality, yet we are so hesitant when people, entire nations, attack Allah and His Messenger.
  4. Riaz77

Riaz77 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

This is an event I would love to attend but it's a bit too far for me to travel living outside of London. It would be in our interest if we took some photos or video shots of the kuffar.
  5. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

as far as i am aware (from what i have been told) the event is very low key and under the radar

so sound advice would be - don't give it unnecessary attention

6. Abu_Maryam

Abu_Maryam New Member

sorry brothers-just want to clarify, by pacifists i meant those who do not even want to speak out against things like this. We used to make the kuffar feel small and proper tell them off without resorting to violence. and that is what happened today alhamdolillah
  7. Ibn Khattab

Ibn Khattab New Member

A bit more notice was needed as I've just seen this and probably could have come down with some brothers, bi'idhnillah.

Khayr Inshallah - How did it go ?

Slightly off topic but I'm not against protests btw, if you sincerely believe in that and have a good intention then alhamdulillah, it's something and may Allah SWT reward you. The truth is though most of these mujrimeen will carry on with their criminal behaviour the next day 'cos protests etc don't really scare or bother them. By all means yes, play them at their own game but as Muslims remember we shouldn't always stop there because the honour of our prophet Muhammad SAW and Islam is paramount.
  8. Expergefactionist

Sister64, you don't have to pick a fight in every post. I didn't say we should ignore attacks on our religion. Did I? I only suggested that it is handled well so that it doesn't result in negative publicity and that we don't end up scoring our own goal.

Besides if they are claiming that sharia is incompatible with universal declaration of human rights, then they are right with respect many aspects of human rights. Muslims don't subscribe to human rights as developed by the Europeans based on their own historical and social experience and imposed on the world.

So there is not much wrong with the title to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Human rights allows freedom of faith, yet they question if Islam goes against human rights? Well your human rights allows one to follow what they want......oh you want to change that now? .....so you want to take away my human rights? .......so human rights are taken away by those who proclaim human rights for people......yes I see now how thick you scum artist atheist are, please go join your monkey brothers and sniff eachothers backsides and pick your nits out of eachothers hair......oh sorry you already do that?
  10. Abu Yusuf 74

Abu Yusuf 74 Active Member

We don't want this to spread to every university in the country in support of UCL, I'm not thinking about negative press here, they are making t-shirts mocking the messenger of Allah but what action should or shouldn't be taken I don't honestly know.
  11. Abu_Maryam

Abu_Maryam New Member

SubhaanAllaah! This news just in. I have just heard word on the street that some individual masked up walked into their talk. He got a camera out and went right up in every1s face (including the organisers who he went right up close to-who were incidentally **** scared into silence) taking pics of them and said to them (the whole lecture theatre_) something along the lines of , 'I have pictures of all of you now and know where most/all of you live. If I hear that one word has been said against my beloved Prophet(saw) or against this religion of Islam, I will personally find each and every one of you- even if it is not today or tomorrow, even if its in the next 10 years, I will make it my sole aim in life' -He left, they called the cops and cancelled the lecture. Thats all it took , a few words and some initiative- I pray that Allah protects whoever that individual was and his family and joins him and his family with those he defended and loved on qiyaamah. Most of the muslims didnt evn bother to turn up (perhaps they didnt know).
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    Akhi_Sam likes this.
  12. Expergefactionist

This was the sort of thing I hinted to. The guy with the camera has scored his own goal, and if it did really happen, you will see now how these atheists capitalise on it.
  13. Logic lover

Logic lover Well-Known Member

Yes, it is highly likely that they will want to use such incident (if it really happened) to attack Islam and Muslims. This was not hikmah in the macro environment and it is against the law of the land.

The question remains, how would the Islamic state deal with the organisers who apparently support making mockery of Muhammad (saws)?
  14. Riaz77

It's quite an effective strategy that I have used before.
  15. Logic lover

Whether or not this strategy is right, the result will be that the Muslims will be looked upon with more suspicions and the next event may involve the use of private security guards paid for by the state to defend free speech.
  16. Riaz77

What do you suggest as a strategy? Muslims are photographed by state and hostile forces far too many times. Isn't it right that we start to amass a photograph album of our enemies? Don't get angry, get even.
  17. Expergefactionist

We've got to be sensible here. UK is not an Islamic State or a Muslim majority country. We can impose Islamic laws on Muslims, but not on those who do not subscribe to our faith, and that is the majority. Punishments are only carried out by the Imam or his deputy. Threats of punishment are therefore out of the question.

Even if Islamically it was permissible to apply punishments without the main Imam, it would not be in the interest of the Muslims for individuals to go around executing people, because it would give Islam and the Muslims really bad press and backfire on the da'wah.

When Abdullah b. Salul made those negative remarks against the Prophet SAW, when the Muslims were in an expedition, and the news spread amongst the Muslim ranks, Umar wanted to deal with him there and then. But the Prophet SAW, anticipating the fitna that will ensue, chose not to do anything, and further commanded the army to keep on marching without taking breaks, knowing that if they are given any break, they will sit down and talk about what this munafiq had said. This is how the Prophet SAW diffused the situation, in a way which benefited the Muslims and did not backfire on the da'wah.

Now, if these atheists want to capitalise on this, they would do what Usama Hasan did. They would go to every news outlet and create a fuss, and add more lies on top, making the rest of the Muslims look as a people who are not interested in a dialogue and reasoning, which is the opposite of what we want, i.e. we want to engage in a dialogue with others in order to clear up many misunderstandings they have about us.

These kind of actions neither benefit Islam nor Muslims, and show a complete lack of appreciating Prophet's methods of dealing with these issues.
  18. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

I don't think the individual did this in order to bring the hadd on anyone. This is more of a retaliation. In my view, i rather have these people scared than saying anything derogatory to The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Or you know, you can just speak the language they are familiar with. Law Suits.
  19. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

how about the cases of the 2poets? There was also the case of the poet who was paid to shut up. Ignoring also works. If you give them publicity they will just become more popular. Or you can have a very strong resistance and every place that the people are you have your campaign too.
  20. Logic lover

The album will not have enough space and there is no house to accommodate the album.