Question Urgent-Which Ayah is This?Can't wait to know!Insha'Allah

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Amat Ullah, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Amat Ullah

Amat Ullah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Bism Illah

As Salaam U Alaikum ,

I wish to know if anyone can let me know which Ayah is this....i am quoting part of the Ayah of what i remember of the Ayah ,Insha'Allah

Ya ayyuha alnnabiyyu inna arsalnaka shahidan wamubashshiran wanatheeran WadaAAiyan ila Allahi biithnihi wasirajan muneeran Wabashshiri almumineena bianna lahum mina Allahi fadlan kabeeran

And it goes on with words which are translated as ,give glad tidings to momineen.........

I remember when i was in madrassas's hostel ,how they used to play this Ayah recited by Mishary Rashid at time of Seerah Lectures....It was awesome moments!!!Alhamdu l'Illah

Jassak Allah hu Khayra
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  2. Fajr

Fajr ذكرى للعابدين

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا
    وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُّنِيرًا
    وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ فَضْلًا كَبِيرًا

"O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp. And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty."

[al-Ahzab: 45-47]
    Abu Osama likes this.
  3. Abu 3baydah

Abu 3baydah New Member allows you to search using transliteration, so you could enter whatever you remember using English letters and it usually gets it.
  4. Amat Ullah

Amat Ullah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

As Salaam U Alaikum ,

Jassaak Allah hu khayra ukht and akhe.

Really appreciate ur help ......

May Allah ,reward us all with His Qurb and closeness to Rasul Allah in Jannah ....Ameen[sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam]

Alhamdul'Illah he ' Rabb il'Aalameen