US: Only five injured in Afghan blast

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by AbuUsama, Jan 17, 2009.

1. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Source : http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=82671&sectionid=351020403

2. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

Ali Al Mahaldheeb New Member

Its been confirmed 2 American Soliders died in this incident.. Alhamdulillah

May allah grant the shuhadha jannah ameen

3. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

As Salamu alaikum Warahmathulllah

yes but according to taleban source

4. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

here is the video of aftermath from AssociatedPress

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVzSv2rRg_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVzSv2rRg_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Some pitcures

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  6. Alien

Alien <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The german public is anti-war. Makes you wonder why the german media doesn't tell us 8 German diplomates were killed. Insted the German embassy say some are believed to have been wounded. Could it be the Taliban still doesn't know how to count?

7. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Well look at the pictures

you kidding harbi ? i dont think germans got wounded, it was just a minor blast, wasnt it harbi :p

8. Alien

I know, it's all a conspiracy. The germans are keeping it a secret. The bomb was set off close to the german embassy. Look at the embassy entrence in the movie at 0.41. It looks like some of the glass broke. Can you imagine how dangerous that is? The Taliban should be claiming at least 16 german diplomats died, that would probably be closer to the truth.
    When was the last time the Taliban set off a bomb that didn't kill at least 10-15 foreigners, while not hurting any Afghanis?

9. SalamOLaikum

The truck in the picture next to the Japanese Imported Toyota Van is a TaTa (Indian make), is that a fairly common vehicle in Afghanistan?

10. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

Ohh please, dont write for the sake of writing, it was a matyrdom attact(sucide attack according to you people), the target was two vehicles of german diplomats were treveling, not the german embassy

bytheway we did not see any comments from you on this thread harbi (http://forums.islamicawakening.com/showthread.php?t=19890), where were you ?

11. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

Jazaakallah khairan Akhi Abu Usama

12. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

harbi,

Your country is just leeching off the USA anyways, if this was just between the taliban and your ****hole of a kafir country then you would be being made kebab meat by now.

13. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

harbi is a zionist enemy of Islam.. if one reads all his posts in here you can clearly see his blatant hatred for Islam and one can conclude he seeks to destroy it.

14. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

barakhallahu feek dear brother :)

15. Alien

AbuUsama,

The situation in Gaza doesn't really interest me. I think it's a hopeless situation, and nobody is going to "win" in this conflict. 50 years from now the situation is most probably the same.

I know the bomb in Kabul was a sucide attack, and some cars were hit. The problem with the Taliban claim is that no German diplomates were killed.

Some employees at the embassy were wounded, but none of them germans.

16. AbuUsama

AbuUsama New Member

yes it should be so because no nato troops are getting killed in gaza, we dont expect your sympathy but I just wanted to expose your dirty face

please get lost

17. Abu Thar

Abu Thar New Member

harbi you miskeen look what reuters says

http://de.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idDEBEE50H00E20090118

from your own kafir sources, AT LEAST 1 US military assosiated kafir died and it goes on to say . The speaker refused at the evening to say somthing about the nationalities of the deads. and if u r able to, translate the next sentence if u dare ( the one i've marked red)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  18. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

brother ust for your info 2 US soldiers died according to AlJazeera arabic...

19. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

if the german people are anti-war wouldnt it be imperative to withhold such information?

20. Abu Thar

Abu Thar New Member

harbi if u understand german , than watch the video one brother posted (Abu talha Al almani) and u will see what kind of men we have, clever even knowing the german culture and politics better than 95 % of the germans , strong and brave. You fear them more than u fear your Creator

you are struggelin for the wrong side- you ve allready lost and in the hereafter you will taste a a new kind of pain