Video USA Soldier Insults Islam in Afghanistan (Warning Bad Language)

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Yousef al Khattab, May 24, 2009.

1. Yousef al Khattab

Yousef al Khattab <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821"></A>

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYGEjAiH6Eo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="270" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed> ​

2. Abu_Maryam

Abu_Maryam New Member

May the guidance and if not that then the curse of Allah be upon him.
    ameen

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  3. abu_suhail

abu_suhail New Member

I ask guidance for myself (and co)and to strengthen me and give me to the courage to obey. as for this guy....I ask nothing but misery and defeat.

4. Ahmad ibn Philip

Ahmad ibn Philip New Member

I pray the believers rejoice in the jannah, overlooking the inmates of the fire, see him, and laugh at him as the Prophet alayhi'salatu'wa'salam said we would do

5. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

the language is really bad so beware, may allah destroy this filthy swine

6. Abu Aziza

Abu Aziza member

in sha Allah, by the time they finally go home most of them will be homeless and living in tent cities. among them will drug users, armed robbers to increase their misery.
    then Allah will finish the job with zilzala or huricane....
    civil wars they create in abroads to help further their murderous cause will be finally on their doorsteps.

in sha Allah taala!!!!

7. sword_of_islam

sword_of_islam New Member

how satan has inspired men to belive themselves to be invinsible and believe there will be no account for what they do in these days in which they roam free and these days will go by so fast and the next thing the people will realise is they are standing in front of the lord of the worlds and what a day that will be when the kuffar who lived on the earth as though they were gods stand alone humiliated and shackled in chains and thrown into the ever hungry fire what a day that will be a day of joy and bliss for the believers

I pray that Allah swt destroys this pig, could already be dead inshAllah

if the reward for shahada was just to see this pig burning in hell by Allah this would be greater then the world and all it contains

8. Ali Al Mahaldheeb

Ali Al Mahaldheeb New Member

Ameen to the du'as.

And for those who did not see the older videos...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaQqZ4fr1cg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaQqZ4fr1cg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEJUUfUjYxQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEJUUfUjYxQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J6RbnNZivqo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J6RbnNZivqo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

I bet she's the source of the swine flu... may her anal warts be the cause of her death

10. Noor Hamza

Noor Hamza New Member

I hope he aspirates on his own vomit after a heavy night of drinking Milwaukee’s Best

11. InTheHearts0fGreenBirds

InTheHearts0fGreenBirds Diagnosed with wahan

Ameen to the dua. What else could be said about these pigs

12. Zahiri

Zahiri New Member

Aspiration pneumonia is a common complication in alcoholics. The pneumonia may further progress to a lung abscess. These conditions are easily cured with a course antibiotics or surgical resection in extreme cases.
    Mortality, therefore, is low.

So, although the above curse is appropriate it isn't enuff.

A more fulfilling curse would be to hope that he rams his car into a another, (killing himself and others in the process) after a heavy night of drinking Milwaukee’s Best.

my 2 cents

13. Noorah

Noorah اللهم ارحم شهداء غزة

La hawla wa la quwwata illah billah.

14. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Definitely no guidance for that khanzeer, only misguidance.

Allah's curses be upon him and may he burn in the hell fire.

15. Frederiksen78

Frederiksen78 Rain Man

I can see why these videos would be disturbing. However, as you probably know, I don't think mere words should be a reason for anyone to experience joy at that person burning in eternity.

Does your stomach hurt when watching these videos? I would think so.
    Do you have any idea what it would feel like to burn for an eternity? I'm sure you don't. Have you even burned your finger once on a candle? Or some boiling water? Those few of you who have experienced a serious burn injury would probably never wish this upon his worst enemy - like my dad who got burned because some kid threw gas on a fire. He was in intensive care for days with excruciating pain. An eternity? I don't think many people even have the faintest idea as to how much time an eternity really is.

To wish this curse upon anybody for whatever reason is the greatest sin of all, if there ever was such a thing. And not just to wish someone would be placed in hell - but to experience joy at someone burning for an eternity... You should be crying. If you don't, then you have no idea as to how long an eternity really is. And if you do, you need to re-check what it is you believe in. Harsh words, but so is condemning someone to an eternity of pain. Think about it.

It's not about wishing that the person would be boiled alive, then have his skin peeled off until he would die. That would take a few hours. Still a very harsh punishment for uttering words - but hours compared to an eternity? A billion billion years is not even measurable on the "scale" of eternity. It doesn't even figure.

Blowing up mosques is just plain stupid. But is being an uneducated and inconsiderate idiot really reason enough to condemn him to an eternity of suffering in fire and flames? Wouldn't jailtime and a dishonorable discharge be the proper response?

I have the feeling that I'll experience another kind of flames with this post... but bring 'em on. :)

16. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Blasphemy is acceptable in your society and that is why you cannot comprehend why we feel like we do when our Creator and Messenger are insulted in such a terrible manner.

That pig would most probably have gone to hell anyway. He just sealed his fate by doing what he did.

17. Abu Ibrahim al-Khurasani

Abu Ibrahim al-Khurasani كل ميسر لمـا خلق لـه

وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبَّنَآ إِنَّكَ ءَاتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَأَهُۥ زِينَةًۭ وَأَمْوَٰلًۭا فِى ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّوا۟ عَن سَبِيلِكَ ۖ رَبَّنَا ٱطْمِسْ عَلَىٰٓ أَمْوَٰلِهِمْ وَٱشْدُدْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُوا۟ حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُا۟ ٱلْعَذَابَ ٱلْأَلِيمَ

And Musa (Moses) said: "Our Lord! You have indeed bestowed on Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his chiefs splendour and wealth in the life of this world, our Lord! That they may lead men astray from Your Path. Our Lord! Destroy their wealth, and harden their hearts, so that they will not believe until they see the painful torment."

18. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

It's good you've been giving the idea of burning in Hell for eternity some thought, because if you die tomorrow in the state of disbelief that you're currently in, Hell is the place where you are going.

Since you're aware of the torment coming your way, it's about time you cleaned your heart of arrogance and pride and accepted Islam, which is the only way to save yourself from the Fire.

19. SunniHammer

SunniHammer New Member

Too bad there was nobody around with a PSO-1 scope to shut him up

20. Traveler

Traveler New Member

How did he seal his fate, my brother?

It is very, very disturbing and it is difficult to wish guidance for such sons of apes and pigs, but the least you can do is acknowledge that guidance can come to the most staunch enemies of Islam.

Maybe they should've stepped out of 'The Green' huh?