Useful Non Islamic sites

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Scented Blood, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

2. Qwerty

Qwerty Please change user title

3. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

I was starting to think that we had the most devout Muslims in the west on this forum who dont even use non Muslim sites!
  4. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

5. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

Bro i promised myself i wouldnt judge people cos of what they posted in this thread but you is really testing that...:cool:
  6. Mu'awiya

Mu'awiya New Member

asalaam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakatuh

If you want to Move Houses in the UK, here's some good sites to check out;

House Prices - tells how much price houses have been sold for. (i.e. if you got a cousin who didn't tell you the truth on how much he got his house for :p)

UK house prices, property, crime, local neighbourhood & schools | UpMyStreet - see what type of neighbourhood you would move into. - see real images of the area. - if you search someones name on google, you can get to know who lives with them in their house. [the easy hack is to 'cache' that webpage on google so the 'time doesnt expire'.]
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  7. abumuhammad1

abumuhammad1 New Member

Lol. Bro you have some class.
  8. Qwerty

Qwerty Please change user title

If it means giving less money to non-Muslim businesses then I'm there with my little notebook and pen.

On a serious note, every number these days seems to be an 0870/0845, it's appalling that businesses charge at these rates especially with the amount of time they expect you to hold.

Btw, the House Prices website is just fab.
  9. Mu'awiya

Mu'awiya New Member

asalaam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakatuh

Free 0845 and 0870 calls
    - to Committed Customers

If you phone your Phone provider company and tell them that you would like to get an offer from them because you're a Committed customer (i.e. you've been with them for a few years). They might give you good offers or lower your cost at a slightly negotiable level.

If they don't agree, you can say that you have been committed to them and that another company has given a better offer (new companies do that all the time) and you would move to them, unless your present Phone provider rewards you for being such a loyal customer.

Then they might talk to someone like a Manager and agree with you.

One of the offers Virgin media offered was that they'd remove the costs of 0845 and 0870 calls.

You can try that insha' Allah. :)
  10. Abdullah11

Abdullah11 A wannabe neologist

11. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟