Video Very graphic!

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by ContemplateQuran, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ContemplateQuran

ContemplateQuran Formerly '1UmmahTv'

iF your young, please avert your ears..

Is the bible the inspired word of God?

Cheak this out..

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o2qbFrLLGOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled. [Ezekiel 23:20-21]

2. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

We see now where the Sufis got their "karamaat of the public baths" from

3. Wow, I have a French Children's bible here.. it is even more explicit than that there!!

4. ContemplateQuran

no way.. it could be any more explicit..

so children are reading this?...

5. ContemplateQuran

no child should be readin this...

6. I don't thin children are reading this anyway.

Most of the Christian only read what they're said to read. They don't know what's in there

And yes, it is worse: do you want me to translate exactly how it's in there? I think I'll be banned after it though...

7. ContemplateQuran

lool.. i would like to know.. but better not..

and your right.. coz most christians dont even know these verse.. and why would they.. how many of them even read the bible

8. Well, I guess priests love to read these verses... Maybe one reason why they make so many problems in the world...

to be honest, it's really sad that the Bible was so much distorted. I would've loved to read the Original Bible that descended from Allah, and also the original Thawraa and Zabour.

Because, how is it that not only do the Christians not have the originals, they don’t have the first copies of the originals. They don’t even have copies of the copies of the originals, or copies of the copies of the copies of the originals. What the Christians have are copies made later-much later. In most instances, they are copies made many centuries later. And these copies all differ from one another, and many thousands of places . . . Possibly it is easiest to put it in comparative terms: there are more differences among Christians manuscripts than there are words in the New Testament.

I quote this from a Christian:

How often do we hear Christians “explaining” religious beliefs by stating ”The Bible says so,” as if the Bible fell out of the sky, pre-translated to English by God Himself?

9. خالد

خالد New Member

10. I've never seen this.

Its so funny I have tears in my eyes :'):') :')

11. ContemplateQuran

loool thats original