Which sect does this forum belong to?

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by shinobi, Dec 2, 2004.

1. shinobi

shinobi New Member

Assalaam O Alaykum!

I am new here. I just wanted to know that which sect this forum belongs to, precisely? I donot mean to offend or flame anyone. Its just a simple question. I hope to receive gentle answer. I didnt found any other suitable category to ask forum/admin related questions so I am posting here.

Wassalaam!

2. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

The saved-sect, I hope! :shock:

3. Abu Hafsa

Abu Hafsa New Member

Forum was out all day, what happened ? Alhamdulliah its working now, however im going to sleep.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  4. Um Abdullah M.

Um Abdullah M. Nothing

ahl as Sunnah wal Jama'ah

5. Hisn al-Muslim

Hisn al-Muslim New Member

I'd say Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jama`ah generally and "as-Sahwah al-Jadeedah" specifically (at least the administration/site owner the majority of mods and the regular posters).

- HM

6. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

ًWhats that akhee ?

7. Um Abdullah M.

Um Abdullah M. Nothing

it translates to "the new awakening"

I hope you are not including me in that statement, because I only consider myself ahl assunnah wal jama'ah, no subgroup.

8. Hisn al-Muslim

An ideology much more than methodology loaded with falsehoods and inconsistencies and where there is a lack of principles due to false pretenses of "maslahah" in everything.

The main proponents of it are Safar al-Hawaalee, Salmaan al-Awdah, Naasir al-Umar, and a bunch of other jesters that lecture in KSA or write on websites such as IslamToday.

In short: "Islaam they didn't give victory to, nor did they break the backs of the kuffaar"

-
    HM

Attached Files:

• S.doc
      File size:
      89.5 KB
      Views:
  9. WM

WM <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The AbuZubayriyyah tariqa...;)

You should see its golden chain!

10. abu_ibrahim

abu_ibrahim Wahabist

lol, new silsilah order.

11. Expergefactionist

Can you tell us the Shara'i definition of Maslaha?

12. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

serious question bro, what makes you better than the admins and mods on this site, also what are you doing that is so much closer to haq than what people here are doing, are you ahlus sunnah wal jammah? and what makes you part of them?

im not attacking you, these are genuine questions

13. Hamza

Hamza Member

14. Hisn al-Muslim

I'll try.

As far I know, مصلحة (maslahah) literally means benefit, interest, or a consideration for good. And then I think المصلحة المرصلة (al-Maslahah al-Mursalah) if/when it's qualified, means or refers to the public benefit or interest, where it would either bring about benefit (for them), or protect them from a harm in their lives, belief, intellects, lineage, wealth, and such.

The attained benefit/interest or avoided harms/trials is to be in-line with shar'iah objectives and is allowed in all cases where there's no legislated injunctions or prohibitions to it. Lastly, it is not a proof in respect to 'ibaadah (religious rituals of worship) such as the prayer, nor in respect to Islaamic laws of specific types such as the dividing of inheritance.

The Companions did a lot of these kind things like the mus-haf, currency, prisons, and more. <- All for the benefit of society, whilst abiding to laws and objectives of the shar'iah.

- HM

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  15. Hisn al-Muslim

I know you're asking not attacking, don't worry. I do not think I'm better than anyone, I don't know how that's interpreted from what I write but that's not what's sought after.

Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jama`ah has beliefs, ideas, love, hate, loyality, and mannerisms -it's a full package that includes a methodology (or more) for nasr if it/they are permitted.

Adhering, attributing, trying and wanting to be in it is what makes people a part of it.

- HM

16. Expergefactionist

May be I should have asked you to spell it before defining it. I thought too highly of you, sorry.

Does it go on to show that many of us here don't have a clue what we're on about?

17. Hisn al-Muslim

I made a mistake in spelling, it's seen not saad and? I take it that you've never spelled wrong. As usual, Abuz-Zubair attempts his childish character-assassination strategies.

I post here seeking/speaking truth (as I see it) and don't care for high or low thoughts on me, especially from a man with little/no respect and who tries to put-down others.
    (With attacks and insultives, nit-picking at postings, irrelevant off/side-topics, and snideness)

And I've said it before a few times or so, answer or respond to the post not person posting it.

- HM

18. Expergefactionist

And? You still have the gall to say 'and'? You simply don't know what your talking about, do you?

I asked you to define Maslaha. Not only you failed to define it, you came up with a different term 'Maslaha Mursala,' AND you spelt it wrong for us, conveniently, both in Arabic AND the English transliteration.

And you still have the gall to say 'and'?

Not if I have studied the topic and know what I am talking about. And especially, never in Arabic AND English! Arabic is NOT English. Whilst in English, spelling errors aren't considered THAT major, spelling errors in Arabic are nearly impossible, and only show the depth of once own ignorance.

Says the youngster who said the following nonsense in this very thread:

The point by questioning you on maslaha was to show that you guys are about lots of big words the meaning of which is completely beyond you. Not only you proved me right, you proved to be beyond spelling, too...

I haven't a problem with discussing these issues with a bit of sense, respect and courtesy. It is easier to ask then to suggest, and it is completely ridiculous to make baseless claims, and even more ridiculous to use words that are simply beyond you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2007
  19. Hisn al-Muslim

Apart from the fact that the answer was right and spot-on or was something said that wrong? But yes, a lot of us here don't have idea what we're talking about most times.

Funny thing is that you're amongst them too, as was clearly displayed by a friend in this post.

- HM

20. Madarijas-Salikeen

Madarijas-Salikeen <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

as salaamu alaykum,

Shinobi you practice any type of martial arts? Im only assuming unless you just have a fascination with Ninjas. Im interested if you are into the arts.

The site here the mods follow the ideology of a handful of hanbalis who rejected the majority of the Ulama of Ahlus sunnah :)