Video Woman in the military: beaten, raped, murdered and set on fire

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by The.Joshua.Redux, Mar 11, 2012.

1. [contains images of women without Hijab]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PAOw1vRq-7o?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Nusaybah

Nusaybah نسيبة بنت كعب

And women are still joining thinking it won't happen to them. Smh

3. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Absolutely disgusting but not at all surprising considering how they raped our sisters en masse!

Al Ansaree and gag order like this.
  4. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

whilst women in the military turned a blind eye, well what goes around comes around.

cBox and gag order like this.
  5. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

one less gunship pilot but then again I still hate them for what they did even to their own and just as they cover up fatalities amongst their own ranks they do the same when it comes to civilian casualties and then try to divert our attention away from it with the help of the media by crying foul or explaining it away if it cannot be covered up.

6. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Well there was that dog of a woman who helped her fellow dogs to commit these atrocities in Abu gharib and I'm sure she wasn't the only dog to do so. May they incur a long life where they have 100's of diseases which makes their insides rot slowly! Ameen!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  7. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Less harmful that they do it to their own than to ours.

Maybe this is why they changed the laws forbidding faggots to join the criminal army of the U.S.A.

8. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Hey, Man, The Mujahideen want to give you justice. So allow them to give you justice.

9. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

We as Muslims should not let ourselves get carried away. What happened to this woman is absolutely wrong and regardless of who she was and what she was doing, she is a victim of a horrific crime.

I feel really sad for those families, especially the poor and less fortunate families who have to send their daughters to fight someone elses war and as a result their daughters get raped and mutilated by their own.

This only proves how barbaric and sick the crusader armies are.

Abu'l 'Eyse, Nusaybah and cBox like this.
  10. Abu Yusuf 74

Abu Yusuf 74 Active Member

she joined to help murder and rape and she was murdered and raped

jagga likes this.
  11. Abu Yusuf 74

The Mongols of the west

12. cBox

cBox Premium Member

I don't want to watch that video, I apologize. I'll infer from the posts. This is what happens if you don't teach men and women that women are delicate beings, not made for the harsh jobs men are supposed to do. These women want to emulate men, be just like them. Prove themselves they're capable of their work. But the men only see them as ridiculous little sex objects they can toy with. This is where mixing roles gets you. It wouldn't work in a healthy society, much less in a sick and twisted one like the kuffars, where women are treated worse than animals.

Getting into the army doesn't prove you're just as strong as men, it just proves that your masters don't care who dies for them.

I'm not even going to touch on the male side of the story because we all know they're truly beyond any redemption.

Nusaybah and The.Joshua.Redux like this.
  13. Abu Yusuf 74

^ we had women fighters in Islamic history as well and all this proves is that women can be just as evil as men.

Nusaybah likes this.
  14. cBox

cBox Premium Member

I don't say they can't, I'm sure none of us want to feel the wrath of a woman. :) But you can't compare Islamic personalities to the kuffar, who have entirely different goals in joining the war.

15. Abu Yusuf 74

There was uproar in the UK when a company refused to employ anybody who toke part in the wars and they said they didn't care if they lost clients because of it, these were Kuffar as well, may Allah guide them to Islam, they were willing to lose money for what they believed so don't bring money into it, Allah created us with the means to discern right from wrong, instead of doing the more honorable thing of robbing a bank which is robbing everyone else she decided killing and destroying peoples lives was the better option may she burn in hell.

jagga likes this.
  16. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Although I HATE the soldiers, male and female, and they are grown adults able to make their own choices, my anger is maybe ten times more at the OLD men and women who make them go and fight these brutal wars. These same congressmen/women who come from middle or upper middle class families, with children who are lawyers, doctors, bankers etc. They would never send their own children. Its the working classes that always end up doing the dog work. You hear of the militiary going to recruit in the areas where most people live on the dole/have very limited chances at life.
    Also if anyone has watched any tv programme where the journo is embedded in a unit, then you will see how the women are. And it is no wonder they are raped. Yet still, the rape is wrong, however provocative these women dress and behave.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Nusaybah likes this.