YouTube: 2 Year Old Girl Answering Questions About Islam!

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Мармеладка, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Its been posted before. Cute little girl.

Jazaakillahu khayr

2. Captain Gora

Captain Gora RefuteEverythingThatMoves

I remember that. Looks like using a small girl for show purposes, didn't like it.

3. Salahadeen

Salahadeen Ahl at-Tawheed

Yeah I'm not a fan of this video either.

4. Saiful Rahman Al Afghany

Saiful Rahman Al Afghany أودعكم بدمعات العيون

Man! I was following Ibn Uthaymeen’s opinion regarding misbaha (rosary) but now I hear the great Shaykha Fatima I have to reconsider my decision! :rolleyes:

5. Bosnian_mujahid

Bosnian_mujahid New Member

definitely:D

6. Saiful Rahman Al Afghany

This kid is soooooooo cute! May Allaah protect her against the evil eye! Ameen!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  7. Saiful Rahman Al Afghany

She didn't even spare milaad un nabi! :p

8. Ibn Muhammad

Ibn Muhammad New Member

Lol, If my memory serves me right, I could of sworn that you've cracked those jokes before. ;)

9. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Aisha r.a. said : A desert Arab came to Rasulullah s.a.w. and said : "Do you kiss children ?, We do not kiss them". Rasulullah s.a.w said : "What can I do for you if Allah has taken away mercy from your heart ? " ( Bukhari, Muslim )

10. Salahadeen

Yes, and what does your quote have anything to do with what I said?

I acknowledge that the girl is very cute. I just don't agree with what her father is making her do.

Fi Aman Allah

11. Abdul Haaq

Abdul Haaq New Member

mashaAllah just watched the video, if we can bring up pur kids like this we will be successfull inshaAllah. The video serves a purpose of inspiring others to teach their kids. As for your comments salahdeen was it because she was not compassionate enough towards the kuffs?

12. Salahadeen

I can create a similar video with my niece, telling her to simply say "43" when I turn on the camera. And then when I turn on the camera, I could ask her a very complicated math question, to which she says "43"! This does not mean that she understands math, just that I fed her the answer and made her repeat it.

Furthermore, it is obvious that her father is excessively hizbi, evidenced by the fact that he thinks that one of the first things he should teach his child is the need to refute the Asharis and to get into polemical issues!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  13. Abdul Haaq

Abdul Haaq New Member

how sad. May Allah make the girl in the video pious. ameen

14. Salahadeen

Stop being pretentious.

Ameen.

15. Abdul Haaq

Abdul Haaq New Member

you must have been waiting eagerly, that was a fast reply. how sad.

16. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Bro,

I know this girl's father. He teaches Qur'an in a local Islamic school, and on the weekends and nights in a local Masjid.

How much Qur'an have you memorized brother Salahadeen? Do you know how much Qur'an his young daughter has memorized? That video is not too old, she can't be more than a year or so older now. His daughter puts us to shame. Trust me, she doesn't only know how to say "bid'ah" and "haraam." Ma shaa' Allah. May Allah protect her and her father and her family from any hasad.

And who said anything about refuting the ash'aris? If my memory is correct, in the video he asks her where is Allah and she says 'fee al-samaa'." That's straight from the Qur'an! He thinks it is vital that he teaches his daughter the correct 'aqeedah about her Lord. Along with all the Qur'an she learns. Ma shaa' Allah. Is there any knowledge better?

As for the mawlid and sibhah questions, I would assume those are for humor purposes. He ain't no hizbi.

Allahu A'lam.

And for the record, her name is Rahma, not Fatima.

Note: I originally wrote a long post describing her father but I erased it all as he probably would kill me if he found out lol.
    Don't forget to say ma shaa' Allah.

17. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Salahadeen I know what you and عُبَيْدُ رَبِّهِ probably meant. I wouldn't put my child on youtube either. But after the brothers replied to your comment, you got angry and felt the need to defend yourself. Your first response was good. You should've ended it there. Defended yourself, and there's no need to go further. But the other bro provoked you more, and you took the bait. So you transgressed against the girl and her father in your angry response.

Next time someone provokes you akhi, just let it slide. Forgive him silently. It is said "من جفاك فقد اطلقك ومن ابرك فقد اوثقك". Which, based on my extremely poor translation skills and what I remember hearing from the lecture where I heard that saying, very roughly means:

"Whoever wrongs/harms you, then he has freed you, and whoever shows you goodness then he has ensnared you."
    [definitely in need of a better translation from one of our resident Arabic speakers]

When someone wrongs you, he sets you free and puts himself in your debt. You don't owe him anything. If you choose to respond in like manner, you free him in return.

When someone is good to you, he traps you. You now owe him one. Similarly, if someone wrongs you and you respond with good, then you've ensnared him.

He then has three options: To respond with more evil and add to his debt while looking like an idiot, or to remain silent and thus remain indebted to you, or to respond with good to pay you back and free himself.

وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ
    [Surat Fussilat 41:34] And not equal are the good deed and the bad.
    Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better;
    and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity
    [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

Allahu A'lam.

18. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Man next time you see that girl give her a piece of candy from uncle Nu7 lol.. Masha'Allah.. May Allah bless her..

19. Salahadeen

There is nothing wrong with teaching that Allah [swt] is above the heavens. Every child should be taught this, and indeed, every child already knows this.

Since you are just going off of memory, let me remind you of some of the questions which are clearly attacks on Asharis:
    Q: Which sect created the Quran is created test?

A: Mutazillah

Q: Which scholar denied the statement "the Quran is created"?

A: Ahmad ibn Hanbal​

And here are some more questions that were polemical in nature:
    Q: What is the ruling concerning the use of rosary?

A: Bidah!

Q: What is the ruling on celebrating the Prophet's birthday?

A: Haram!​

He taught her about 20 questions. Do you think that the 20 most important questions revolve around rosary beads? Yes, perhaps some polemical and partisan people think that our religion is just about placing hands on the chest, rosary beads, foot to foot in salah, etc, but there is more to it than that. Wallahu Aalim.

Really? In what way is that humorous? I don't think he meant it as something humorous. If so, it is not very funny.

I was not angry at the girl's father, nor did I say a single word against the girl. Rather, I made du`a for her and said she is very cute. Yes, I did criticize the action of the father, who came across as hizbi.

If you can vouch for the father, however, then ok, perhaps his video does not do justice to him.

Wallahu Aalim.

Fi Aman Allah